Movie Gallery / Late fee scams
Does Movie Gallery need to scam customers to make a buck. Seems so. I signed up for an account Saturday Sept 26 and rented 4 movies which I brought back on Sept 29. The rental time is for 5 days. The store(2114 Old Spartanburg Rd Greer SC) says that they were checked in Oct 3rd and I now have a 16 dollar late fee.
That is the first and last time I ever set foot in another Movie Gallery.
Kind of sounds like the credit card companies letting a check set on a desk until the due date is up and collecting late fees.
More Movie Gallery Complaints & Reviews
- Movie Gallery - Account sent to collections without any notice of debt 
- Movie Gallery - powerplay 
- Movie Gallery - Treatment of Cusomers and Employee 
- Movie Gallery - Account sent to collections 
- Movie Gallery - Rip OFF Scam 
- Movie Gallery - Customer Service 
- Movie Gallery - STORE MANAGER-RUDE 
- Movie Gallery - tanning beds 
- Movie Gallery - Bogus Charges turned to Collections
- Movie Gallery - collection claim filed with credit reporting agencies