Movie Cube / Terrible company

Movie Cube
This rental service is like RedBox but much worse. The Movie Cube Kiosk went out of order when I tried returning a DVD 2 days after I rented it. I spoke with the grocery store clerk and they said they would handle it and I should come back another day. Although I should be charged $3 for being late, the company tries to get away with charging me $38 and does not believe that they should have to reimburse me for something that is their fault. I told them that $5 would be an appropriate charge even though I was being generous with the offer but they didn't think it would be a good idea to take the blame for something that was their mistake. They reimbursed me $22 but went ahead and charged me $15 total even though their machine was what caused the problem. They do not care about their customers or potential customers and I suspect I am not the only one who has had this problem.

More Movie Cube Complaints & Reviews

Plus Movie Cube - poor service [5]
Plus Movie Cube - Movie Rental [1]

A  10th of Mar, 2009 by
I returned the movies on the side box as i was told because the machine was not working they are still charging my credit card 2 movies suposed to cost 2.16 my total is now up to $20. a total rip off and since they all ready have your information they will do as they please I recomend you dont try this movie box not worth it i could of just bought the movies
A  23rd of Sep, 2009 by
They ripped off my poor brother when he returned his movie to the cube located in Wal Mart, he's disabled and cannot drive, located at Sychamore school and Mc Cart store here in Ft worth Tx.
Charged him 37.50 for the movie, debited his Chase account and they will not credit it back, in business with the other corporate thieves I guess. What a world.
I may hire an attorney- enough is enough.