Movemeant Sales / Fraud & scam

1 209 King Arthur CircleFranklin, TN, United States Review updated:
Phone: 615-613-2045

On June 12, we purchased over $500.00 worth of magazines from two young men who had a very good story. At the time of purchase, they told us the company would be contacting us within 3 days to confirm our order, and asked that we please not cancel at that time, or they would not be paid. AFter careful consideration, we decided when we were contacted we would greatly reduce our order. However, the check we wrote cleared in 3 days, and we were never contacted. Now, I have done an internet search and have seen over and over that no one apparently EVER receives the magazines they order. RIP OFF!!!

More Movemeant Sales Complaints & Reviews

Comments

4th of Sep, 2009

I work in the office of this company.. I recieve the phone calls, and you are very correct people never get their magazines, and you didn't hear it from me but i suggest you go to the BBB of Northern IN. I wont be working there much longer because I'm getting harrassed by my manager, she tells me I'm stupid infact yesterday she asked me if I was mentally ###ed. And I don't take well to someone treating me like that.. and Although I can't help you since you already bought all the magazines I can tell you that they told you not to cancel with in 3 days because after that.. its ALOT harder to get refunded.. the only way you will be refunded HONESTLY is if you go through BBB. I wont be working with these people much longer, I've only worked here a month and I'm catching on, and they also try taking my money.. that's all they want.. MONEY MONEY MONEY. Well, I hope all is well.