Monster.com / fake job ads
I am a job seek and a registered candidate at Monster.com.hk, I am looking for job of a secretary position, I am now using a fake name to send this complaint.
I would like to make a formal complaint about the ads in www.monster.com.hk for those insurance companies and those financial planning companies.
Firstly, their job ads almost are filling in all categories of "banking and finance", "sales and marketing", "secretaries and administration", which I have to waste a lot of time to distinguish them after I hit the job search for a secretary vacancy.
Secondly, they sometimes posted fake ads and cheated me to go to their job interview, e.g. they said they are hiring secretary or administration assistant but in fact they were hiring insurance agents or financial planners.
I have actually attended two job interviews because of their ads and their interview calls. I would like to give you two sample links here for your reference.
(please type in "secretary" or "assistant" and see what you can get..., those ads are almost all from insurance companies, I don't mind if they are really hiring secretaries, but they are hiring insurance in reality)
Thank you for attention.
More Monster.com Complaints & Reviews
- Monster.com - fake jobs - scam 
- Monster India - paid service scams monster.com
- Monster.com - online scam 
- Monster.com - this job site stinks
- Monster.com - terrible experience 
- Monster Worldwide / Monster.com - job ke liye 42500rs liye aur paise maang rhe h
- Monster India - monsterindia.com
- Monster.com - monster.com jobs
- Monster.com - fraud
- Monster.com - selling your info to scammers