Molliwood Productions / Positive Feedback - Nina Rotti Rebuttle

I have done many promotions for Molliwood Productions and so have many of my friends. I have always had a positive experinece from being booked to the promotion to being paid. I have never had any problems while working with Molli. She has always been very helpful and very trustworthy, and most importantly always ontime with my paycheck. All of my friends that work promotions with her have never had anything negative to say about thier experience with her agency. I believe these accusations made by Nina Rossi will have no effect on Molli or Molliwood Productions. She truely does a great job, and I along with many many others will continue to work for her.

Comments

• Lo
      29th of Nov, 2009

I have worked for Molli Funk and she is amazing to work for. I got paid immediately after and I have been with her company for 2-yrs now. Wish more companies were as honest as she is. The person who wrote the false report is jealous and would like to be like Molli Funk, in all areas. It's sad that someone is such a looser they have to make up lies. Im sure they left no stones unturned in trying to find a LIVE HUMAN BEING with a actual name that was not paid by her, sorry about your luck!

Loving Molliwood in Ohio!

25th of Jun, 2010

Molli Funk of Molliwood Productions was awarded a Cival Harassment Charge and No contact order against Tina Norris TNT MGMT, TNT MANAGEMENT for cyberstalking/emails, and for fake online reports, and postings, posing as a model. This is not a isolated incident. Tina Norris often writes on sites posing a a model with non payment issues which is libleous and full of lies on other agencies or talent.

Tina Norris TNT MGMT has harassed Molli Funk and several other agencies/talent, as well as family/friends/employers of the agencies/talent she harasses.

Please see a written statement from ONE of Tina Norris former employess who worked for Tina Norris of TNT MGMT . This former employee has provided inside information of the libelous attacks and lies she has written on others. This is NOT the only employee of TNT MGMT TINA NORRIS that has come forward with inside information in regards to Tina Norris or Theresa Catanese deceptive practices. SEE BELOW!

To Whom It May Concern:

My name is Shannon Rice ( Ballard) and I worked for TNT Management and Integreat Staffing ( Christina Norris) from 2006 until October of 2009.

During the 3 years of working for these companies I witnessed Christina Norris posting on [redacted].com and ComplaintsBoard.com in regards to Molli Funk, Loris Rosas, and Chadwick Smith. She would personally and professionally attack all 3 of these individuals. These postings were extremely slanderous and untrue. I know that she often would “change her name” when making these pots and do it under a fictitious name. Christina Norris also contacts the clients and models of these individuals and slanders them in an effort to stop them from doing business.
    Christina Norris was convinced that the 3 individuals named above were of “mob mentality” and were out to ruin her business though as far as I am aware she has never had ANY business dealings with Lori Rosas or Chadwick Smith and very limited with Molli Funk.

These are in no way the only 3 individuals that she harassed or attacked via the internet. They are just the only 3 that asked me whether or not I had any first hand knowledge and I do.

Christina Norris was working with Theresa CantAnese through Integreat Staffing using the names Julia Warren and Marilyn Mayes. They have been working together on various events the entire duration of my employment with Christina Norris.
    If you should have any questions I can be contacted at (PHONE NUMBER AVAILABLE UPON REQUEST)

Sincerely,