Mobstub.com / no details about the order

It was horrible deal with the company www.mobstub.com. I have twice ordered from the company, but these guys haven’t provided any details of the purchase. No confirmation, no responses, no delivery. I emailed them and called, but it was only waste of my time. I sent emails, but no one replied. I hoped that someone would respond, but they again avoided me. Seriously, stay away from them. Not recommended place.

• Papanana2's Response, Jul 24, 2018

I received two grey tops and ordered 1- Grey and 1 - Beige on Order # 6541822.
    Please advise how you want to handle this.

• Papanana2's Response, Jul 24, 2018

I received two grey tops and ordered 1- Grey and 1 - Beige on Order# 6541822.
    Please advise how you want to handle this.

Re
Aug 17, 2015

Comments

• Pa
      15th of Aug, 2018
    Mobstub - Order # 6541822

I received two grey tops and ordered 1- Grey and 1 - Beige. Please advise how you want to handle this. Thank you, Barb Bridge

• Ya
      20th of Aug, 2018
    Mobstub - damaged product

order #3682683
    Bluetooth earbuds fell apart e
    when attached to charge wire

• Ly
    Mobstub - 2 pocketbooks
    Brooklyn New York

Had 2 orders on Dec2. Neither one has arrived & my account has been charged. 2 pocketbooks, order no. 3433791 & 3433816. No shipment date has been shipped out according to email. Would like to hear from someone soon. UNHAPPY CUSTOMER!!

1st of Sep, 2018
    Mobstub - I bought the 91% off purse around January 15. It was quickly delivered.

It has no place designed for my iPhone to be held securely, although it has four or five zipper compartments. I also use a disabled placard which should be held securely. It seems to be poorly designed.

• Mi
    Mobstub - Wireless phone charger
    Lakewood
    New Jersey

I ordered six chargers and they don't work. I'm in the process of trying to
    return them for my money back.

I

2nd of Sep, 2018
    Mobstub - Onthego Soft Leather Crossbody Bag 7
    Kannapolis
    North Carolina

My order # is 3506097. I ordered a navy leather crossbody bag, transaction I'd # 3903413313 for $19.00 on 12/11/17. I have not received this bag as I type. The date today is 12/27/17.
    It was purchased with credit card ending in # 6001. My email is myerscarol34@gmail.com.
    Sincerely,
    James Hickerson
    Hope to hear from you soon.