Mobstub.com / fraud

United States Review updated:

I ordered some stuff from the website www.mobstub.com. I bought 9 items, but after 10 days I received only 3 items, which were damaged. I sent emails to the seller and told him to provide other items as well as he must change the damaged ones. After several weeks, the seller didn't reply to my emails as well as he didn't provide my remaining items. I wonder if someone had the same thing, can you help me or advise me something. Please, post your comments.

Sd
Feb 13, 2014

Comments

• Gw
      14th of Mar, 2018

I agree. Fraud.

12th of Dec, 2018
    Mobstub - Received wrong item

On 11/14/18 I ordered ONE RED "on-the Go" soft leather crossbody bag. I received TWO black crossbody bags. Order number: 4118247 ; Transaction number: 4379477502. I will return these bags & would like you to send me ONE RED crossbody bag ASAP. Thank You

Joanne MacDonald
    916-933-1845
    1959n Potrsmouth Drive
    ElDorado Hills, CA 95762

• Da
      6th of Jan, 2019
    Mobstub - Lariat Necklace from Stay Trendy

I did not receive my Lariat Necklace. I did receive my Italian Box Chain. I ordered in response to a Mobstub advertisement. My order number is 4151334. I paid a total of $30.90. Please help.

David Gregg
    2822 S. 118th st
    Omaha, NE 68114

• Ha
      27th of Apr, 2019
    Mobstub - Overcharging

I bought a purse from you and my account was deducted twice for $24.73. Please reimburse me . I bought it on line and it was paid through PayPal, they said it had already gone through so I had to get a refund from you.