Misses Dressy / poor service and total fraud

Long Island City, NY, United States Review updated:
Phone: 212 203 5052

My friends and I made almost a thousand dollar purchase. Two months went by and after calling numerous times and waiting for at least 40 minutes to get through to someone and having the supervisor (Angel) hang up on us only because we were being concerned customers, still no dresses! This company is difficult to reach. They are very unprofessional and give you the run around at all times. Stay away! They are rude and are quick to withdraw your money but not at all quick to give you any reasonable answers. After two months and STILL NO EXPECTED delivery dates we all filed a claim with our banks, wrote reviews to help others before making a choice to buy from Misses Dressy, and filed other complaints. They cannot get away with this SCAM for much longer!

Comments

• Mi
      11th of Apr, 2012

Hi - I have spoken with the Customer Service supervisor on your behalf.
    They are examining the delay and will contact you today.

My apologies - MissesDressy

• Al
      11th of Apr, 2012

Thanks so much for doing that.

6th of Jun, 2012

missesdressy your apolgies are only fake for this board when you speak to customers you are rude hang up on them put them on hold and never come back to the line you take peope money but never send out the dresses shame on you!!! BUYER BEWARE!!! SCAM ALERT !!!

• Ol
      13th of Aug, 2013

I think this company is absolutely pathetic. Should be ashamed of themselves for taking good people's hard earned money. Very quick taking money... But never any dresses. STAY CLEAR.

• Mo
      13th of Apr, 2017

Thank you for warning other unfortunately I am one of thier victims. Can you please Assure me if you succeed in taking your money with the help of your bank?
    Kind regards