Minimax Consulting / Do not support this busines

I contacted Minimax when I was desperate to complete my statistical analysis. Although I was told that the analysis could be completed within a two week period, I received a very basic and unprofessional type document six weeks later. At that point I had missed deadlines with my committee. Further the organization never took my calls and I was never provided basic customer service in terms of follow-up, etc. However, I did receive a courtesy call late April requesting additional money. Please do not use this service. I am currently in the process of trying to retieve funds. Do not support this business.

Ov

Comments

• Sc
      16th of Mar, 2010

My dissertation chapters 1 through 3 had been rejected by the committee; I was extremely upset and stressed so I made the mistake of taking a break from working on it. Before I knew it, it was about 2 weeks before my next review and I panicked. I searched over the internet for dissertation help and I chose Minimax because of the fast turnaround they offered. I decided to give them a call and it turned out to be true! I sent them what little work I had done on a Monday and I got it back, finished, on Friday of the same week. The suggestions they made were so useful that I made serious progress in the remaining week I had and I passed the committee without a problem. Minimax is one of the main reasons I was able to finish my dissertation, and If I had to do it again I would have gone to them from the beginning.

SCohen

1st of Jul, 2010

After spending what seemed to be years but was only about eight months doing the research and finding sources for my literature review, I was still roughly 40 sources within the last five years short of even starting to write my literature review. I had already paid for my courses and every time I told myself, “it’s going to be different, I’m going to finish it all on time, this time, ” but the deadline would come and I had nothing. I had gone to several libraries in my state, researched the internet for days on end, paid for access to libraries of case studies, and still, my ability to find sources that were relevant to my study were just sub-par. I finally decided to consult a professional. I had looked around a lot, given all my practice at researching I was getting pretty good at finding the “good ones, ” from the lies that flood the internet. I eventually came across Minimax Consulting, who said they could provide assistance with my literature review including researching all necessary sources and have the reference list provided to me within just a week’s time. It sounded too good to be true, but I had to give it a try after all my frustrations. After speaking with a Ph.D. analyst directly at Minimax, I was assured they could help me. In exactly one week to the day, Minimax provided me with a reference list of 50 recent sources; just a few extra so that I had some wiggle room to my liking. I couldn’t believe it could be done but they proved to me that it could. I was able to use the sources they provided and finish my literature review. I can’t thank Minimax enough. They really saved me from having to re-enroll in another course only to fail again. I would highly recommend them.

9th of Aug, 2018

minimax blew up in my hand

9th of Aug, 2018

mini max blew up in my hand

@ronald stobaugh refund please