milliken lending group / THEY ARE A SCAM COMPANY

1 251 N Harrington StreetRaleigh, NC, United States Review updated:
Phone: 1-877-480-3681

They ask for a down payment on the loan, they claim it is the first 5 Month payments. Then you don't have to pay until 5 months later. All the paperwork looks ligit, but the fax is the same as the phone number too. We did not do it, but we applied for a personal loan and they wanted us to western union it to them. heck NO

More milliken lending group Complaints & Reviews

Comments

• Ju
      16th of Jul, 2009

My friend was ripped off for $1, 000.00 from this group. Please warn others not to use Milliken Lending Group! Just read the verbage on their website to see how ignorant their choice of words is. Folks? No educated person talks like that. The bright light is the fact that they have NO CONTACT INFO on their website. The only option from their website is for you to provide YOUR info. It is a total scam. We have reported this group to the State's Atty's office in our state. I would advise anyone who has been scammed by this group to do the same.

• Mi
      18th of Jul, 2009

I havent been scammed thanks to Jaime because I was getting ready to send them $1640.00 so I could get my money. I decided to look up their website one more time and out of the blue I ended up on this website that told me they were a scam. I was desperate for a loan and I thought they were a God send instead they were sent by the devil himself. I am getting ready to leave them a message because they are waiting for my contract to be signed and forwarded to them and then the money. I am going to let them know what I found out and I am going to report them also. If anyone else has heard of anyone else getting scammed by this company please post it. It might save someone some money.

• Lo
      22nd of Jul, 2009

I unfortunately was one of them who was scammed. They asked for the first 5 payments up front which came to $890. They said there was a mistake btw the lender and the agent. They would acutally need an additional 5 payments and for the inconvenience would give me an additional $5000. This happened last week and I just actually was checking for a phone number so I can call and make sure they were sending my refund check back to me. Now I am not feeling so good after running across this email. I should of followed my gut when they wanted the money sent thru western union. I would of still had the money that I didnt even have to begin with. Karma is a ### and I hope these scam artists get it 10x back. FYI the guy who calls and sounds really convincing is Sean Bentley.