Miller Cleaning / payment

1 453 S 53rd PO Box 30262Lincoln, NE, United States Review updated:
Phone: 402-489-3690

My husband worked for her for two weeks while trying to find a full time job. It has been 1 1/2 months and she still hasn't paid him. A first she answered the phone and said "let me check on it" or "I am away from the office, I will call you when I get back to the office" but NOTHING! I have since found a dozen complaints about service and I am wishing he had never worked there.

Un

Comments

• Ga
      28th of Mar, 2009

I'm sorry to hear she's treating employees as badly as shes treating her customers...or should I say "ex-customers"! I've been trying to reclaim the money she owes me from prepaid services and property damages for 10 months now. She's failed to appear in court twice. Will have a warrant out for her arrest soon. From what I've read she must owe thousands or tens of thousands of dollars to consumers...and employees. I know her accountant so if there's anything I can do to put you in touch with him re: payroll let me know. Also, perhaps call down to Workforce Development. There's got to be something your husband can file against her although I'm not sure. If you know anything that may help me and others out there who have been ripped off by her let me know. Hopefully if we all band together we can stop her and perhaps get our money back!

Oh, you can see my full complaint on the BBB website: http://nebraska.app.bbb.org/complaint/view/300038715/c/jpe4tm

• Ju
      20th of May, 2009

I am trying to collect my wages from her, too. I worked for her for a couple of weeks and she has yet to pay me. This was a couple of months ago. I called her 2 days ago, for the umpteenth time, and asked her when I exactly get paid, and she hung up on me!!! What did you do to get your money? Or did you ever get it? People like her make me sick.

25th of Jun, 2009

My wife & I were just ripped of by this witch! She wanted us to clean this gigantic location for $7. I told her on my first night there that "considering everything she wanted done & the size of the building...it wasn't worth my time.

She conned us into to "trying it for one night". We did. When we were done, I told her no & gave her the keys back.
    She was SO desperate for us to take this account, that she told us to sleep on it one night & call her the next morning. ( I knew taking this acct was a bad idea & I could see she was desperate...THIS also was a red flag)

I called her the next day & told her no thanks, & "when will we get paid for the three hours we did work"? She said to fax the time sheet to her. I did. That was May the 15th...tonight is June 25th!

I called her three times yesterday & we both got in a shouting match. I cussed her out & hung up on her (I could tell she was getting ready to hang up on me so I beat her to it!).

She said "she wasn't going to pay me"! NO REASON was givin to me. I told her we will report her...she said go ahead!

FOLKS, THIS WITCH NEEDS TO BE ARRESTED! LET'S STOP HER ...NOW!

This is how she makes her money folks! Here's one thing we CAN do...call the building management of the location where she wanted you to clean at & report to them that she has the contract on cleaning their business & she is NOT paying her employees.

THIS COULD cause her to lose a LOT of contracts & money!

• Ap
      10th of Jul, 2009

I have had the same problem with her I worked for her company during Jan.-March and I only got half a pay check. Each time she brought up another excuse about why she didnt have my pay check whenever it was due. I even worked over time for her each time she made us work later than expected basically everyday.I couldnt believe that I was stupid enough to believe her lies and excuses each time. She was threatning me to work days I was not suppose to work by coming to my place while I was not home and cussed at my roomates when they refused to open the door for her while she was banging on it for about 15 mins. She will you the excuse about some girl who just gave birth stole money from her and stole some business and then she will use the other excuse about some employees stole money from her customers. I been having a difficult time getting my money from her. She owes me alot and I been trying to get it since I quit working for her the second week of March and she still owes me for Part of Jan - Feb and the beginning of March. So if anyone knows a way of helping me out or who I need to talk to will you please help!

• Ju
      11th of Sep, 2009

i worked for miller cleaning for 2 days and found this website. i decided not to work for her any longer if she was not going to pay me. she only owes me for 15.5 hours and she has not paid me. i contacted the department of labor and found out that she has several complaints with them too. i've called her numerous times to try and find out when she will send me my check. she told me i was not one of her top priorities and hung up. every time i call now she either doesn't answer or hangs up on me. i think my next step will be either small claims court or contacting the local news to see if they want to do a story on her and why she treats her employees and customers the way she does.
    email me at jukay71@hotmail.com if you would like to fight this woman and get your compensation for either work you have done for her or if you are a customer and she owes you money. renee(hill) miller should have been out of business a long time ago.

• Nj
      20th of Sep, 2010

My daughter worked for her in August and she owes her 900 dollars, she as stated above makes excuses for not paying her employees, and then tells customers lies when they ask what happend to so and so who used to clean my house. THIS WOMAN HANGS UP ON YOU when you call her and how childish is that!!! a heads up should be when she does not even have you fill out a w2 form. WE ARE TAKING HER TO COURT ON SEPT.3oth so if you would like to be there, the more the better please email me at njwiss@yahoo.com and put Miller cleaning in the subject. ALSO if you know any of the people that you cleaned their house PLEASE contact them and let them know she does not pay here employees, my daughter did this with some of her clients and they were shocked!!! THE PUBLIC NEEDS TO KNOW ABOUT HER!!!

• Su
      29th of Oct, 2013

I've worked for her for years. I take pride in my work, and always get paid.. I may not always get paid on time, but I get every cent of my money. Not to mention Renee has tried to help me in every way she can. You guys make her out to be some witch.. But if you are kind to her, she will be kind to you. Yes she can be very irritating sometimes, but anyone can. My only complaint is that she won't give me a raise.. Although, I'm not a whiney ### about it. Maybe Renee is some kind of scam artist, but her workers are hardworking individuals, it isn't fair to label to entire company based on the owners some what selfish actions. Every client I work with is more than happy with Renee, my partner and I. I just find it hilarious so many people act like their going to lock Renee away for good.. It's 2013 and she's still here... Why? Because she's not as bad as you all make her out to be.