Millennium Marketing Concepts / Company did not follow through with what they said after getting 5500.00

1 Las Vegas, NV, United States Review updated:
Phone: 866-268-0306

Company says they provide wedsite store on the internet that will pay a decent income per month after it is up and running. All we the client has to do is an initial contract purchase (5500.00 in my case). Afterward all we have to do it give them a small percent of the monthly income to keep the website up and promoted. I never got anything for months and constantly complained and after many exuses they sent 300.00 one time and never again no matter how much complaining I did. They told me to sue them If I could afford to pay a lawyer but it would be more than what I paid them so why do that they said. A friend told me about them initially and he went in with them for the same amount at the same time. The exact same thing happened to him and they told him the same as they told me. They got 11000.00 from the two of us and never did what they said their business was supposed to do.

Al

More Millennium Marketing Concepts Complaints & Reviews

Comments

• Fa
      12th of Mar, 2009

Let's all sue them for what they did to us and what they will do if we don't get them shut down. I have reported them to the BBB and the Attorney General's office here in Ohio and tommorrow after I get my printer down loaded I'm reporting them to the Attorney Generals office in Nevada.They are trying to get my $10, 000 from my cc company but, I'm disputting them and have been since Nov 08.

• Le
      23rd of Mar, 2009

I think everyone who has been ripped off by Milllennium Marketing Concepts Inc and AKA Casey Consulting Inc. should get in tuch with each other and figure out a way to make them pay for what they have done. I am open to any suppestions. You may eamil me at contactleonnow@yahoo.com

• Yu
      27th of Mar, 2009

Please do everything in your power to get your money back. Millennium Marketing Concepts is no longer operating out of their office. They are now based out of the home of Ryan Helms and Diana Lukowski. Ryan Helms has an upcoming court date on felony charges for check fraud due to bouncing numerous payroll checks, as well as client checks. They were using drugs and drinking constantly to the point that the Department of Children and Family Services became involved with them over potential neglect of their child. They boasted about having their hair "stripped" before DCFS tested them for drugs. Challenge the charges with your credit card company, let them know that the "company" doesn't even operate out of their claimed location. They used company money, instead of purchasing advertising for clients and paying employees, for drugs and alcohol and to get their home out of foreclosure. All of their finances are in the name of Walleen Lukowski, Diana's mother.

• Fr
      9th of Jul, 2009

hello i also been ripped off from this company me and my wife invested 600 dollares i have been able to get a hold of any one ever since it has been three months now rene a lady from the adevertiseing department also promiesd that 60days after the 600 dollarers was received the return a month would be 1500 not one pennie yet i have called them over 30 times they dont return the phone calls and the bbb told me that they have a f report card with them in the last three years they have had 41 complaints with them please do every thing to bring these people to justice thank you mr pena