MiKO Plastic Surgery / dr. michael k obeng sleeps with patients

1 Beverly Hills, CA, United States Review updated:

My friends husband, Dr. Michael K Obeng, is a ###. Read what she posted and decide if you ever want to go visit him for plastic surgery. I will attach her actual Instagram to this complaint as evidence.

"
veronikaobeng"
@drmichaelkobeng had the pleasure of speaking to your mistress tonight for over an hour. As your wife I can say was very hurtful to hear about all the threesomes and sex parties you all attended and that you spent hundreds of thousands of dollars on her during the course of the last year. And now that I finally filed for divorce and you've done your best to completely eliminate me from your life and convince your colleagues and friends that you left me. I've been a wonderful mother to our eight children I've supported you through everything. And instead you choose to sleep with patients spend all of your money on women and ignore your family your wife and your vows. Please do tell your new practice manager that threatened to call the police on me today when I came to your office to pick up our child that she has no idea what you've put me through. Anyone that ask about me please tell them that you offered to move me back home to Oklahoma and give me $4000 a month for all of our children and told me I'm a Golddigger and you wish you never met me even though you regularly sleep with prostitutes patients and my friends. Seven known affairs later I finally get it through my head being married is something you're just not that into."

Dr. Michael K. Obeng should have his medical license revoked for sleeping with patients. This guy is a disgusting human being and I would recommend finding a different plastic surgeon.

MiKO Plastic Surgery

St
Oct 15, 2016

Comments

• La
      25th of May, 2017

What a disgusting piece of *! clearly he has no integrity. I would never trust someone who disrespects his own wife in the way this man (I use the term loosely). the american board of plastic surgeons should look into claims that he has slept with patients. it goes to his lack of ethics.

• Cr
      19th of Jun, 2017

I agree! Disgusting! Take your business elsewhere!

• Go
      29th of Jul, 2017

@crys0516 She is a gold-digger and a liar... his so called "wife" is out for money and to climb the social ladder. you can take the lady out of the trash but you can't take the trash out of the lady. ask her where her other kids are... she doesn't even raise them herself.

• Us
      29th of Jul, 2017

His wife is such a beautiful woman! He seriously must have a screw loose or want to punish her to feel good about himself. She's so much classier than those disgusting NHIs/Prostitutes. I hope karma gets each of those disgusting [censor] one by one and they are discarded like the trash that they are. His wife is insanely stunning and can have the world handed to her for her internal and eternal beauty, grace, and class. Instagram [censor] are pathetic and none of them have a pot to piss in or a window to throw it out of. Posting fake lives and ugly as hell in person. As soon as they drop dead, their family and friends are begging to GoFund a hole in the ground to dump them in when instead they should be dropped in the trash. Good luck to Mrs. Obeng because you're too good for this [censor]!

• Tr
      1st of Aug, 2017

I knew these two before they moved to l. a. totally saw this coming. he will hit on anything with a pulse, and she is a gold digger. they live beyond their means and their life is a charade. the real victims are the children

• Lu
      9th of Aug, 2017

I've seen the show, and honestly I think veronika didn't even get where mike was at. all she cared about was fame. I always say if your husband cheats on you. you need to sit down and ask yourself, how you failed and how he failed. it can't be one sided.

She knew what she was getting herself into marrying him. it takes more than just a pretty face to keep a man of great intellect and caliber. i'm an african woman, and I understand that western culture and african cultures are different. dr o beng if you ever need a real african woman, educated and of great caliber. i'm here🙂

• Jl
      20th of Jan, 2018

@Lusa Ramakhanya You're seriously disgusting. Really... Hitting on a guy like this is pretty low. He didn't only cheat on her. He has cheated on his other wives too. He has cheated with plenty of nasty people. That doesn't scream that he needs a real African woman you dimwit. It means he wants anything that walks. You seem to fit in with the trash he has taken to bed too. Nasty [censor].

8th of Sep, 2018

@Lusa Ramakhanya Beoatch BYE!

• La
      9th of Aug, 2017

This man is so unprofessional and a [censor]. So many other better doctors in LA.

• El
      20th of Apr, 2018

It is so easy for people to tell lies in an attempt to destroy someone's personal and professional reputation. None of the information presented here is backed up with any sort of EVIDENCE, it's ALL hear say, gossip and slanderous lies. In addition to the fact it isn't anyone's business if it was true, except to Dr. and Mrs, Obeng. Stop judging people, look in the mirror!!! Most of the people getting all bent about this false info are so busy minding other people business, don't realize that their significant other's are doing exactly what Dr. Obeng is being falsely accused of. Mind Your Own Business & stay out of other peoples affairs, get a damn life!!! You don't know anything about this man. Repent from your jealous, judgement and hateration. Dr. Obeng has worked hard to build his medical practice, he is Harvard educated and is regarded as 1 of the top 10 plastic surgeons in the country. Do you really think that some cheap fabricated lies matter??? To all the gossip jerks, GET A LIFE!!! GET A jOB and do something with your life other than spending your life gossiping about others who have had the guts to do something productive with their life. The internet is becoming a haven for Tree Monsters who hide behind it while they throw stones and try to bully people out of their sense of dignity and humanity. I bind and rebuke every last gossiping Tree monster, may you repent of your love for gossip and GROW UP!!!

• Ad
      29th of Jun, 2018

@Elleren Elleren, you seem to be throwing the largest stones & being the biggest bully. Veronika is a beautiful person who not only takes great care of her own children, but raised his son as well. I don't know if you're his latest affair but lashing out at others while ranting to "repent" sounds as if (he) is your God!

21st of Aug, 2018

@Elleren Women who have been treated appropriately do not lash out at their husbands.

8th of Sep, 2018

@Adayinthelife Yes @Adayinthelife...tell the truth and shame the (devil). I mean hussie! Lol

12th of Jul, 2018

i think that her biggest problem is insecurity cos he was married while still dating her and thought that while he is now married to her he is cheating. she has filed for divorce, she needs to move on and stop tarnishing his image for the sake of the kids. i ve been through this [censored] and have said both lies and truth against my husband cos it hurts but we were able to patch things up and moved on from there. enough of all these childish tantrums she not the first to have a cheating husband, ask Victoria Beckham, Wayne Rooney's wife who happened to be pregnant when her footballer husband was caught drink driving with a club gal, or even ashley cole and even my husband..but we maturedly patch things up and if you cant, move on quietly like cheryl cole.

• Mo
      2nd of Sep, 2018
    Best Best Advice +6 Votes

If he cheat with you he will.cheat on you.