MiKO Plastic Surgery / dr. michael k obeng sleeps with patients

Oct 15, 2016
Beverly Hills
My friends husband, Dr. Michael K Obeng, is a ###. Read what she posted and decide if you ever want to go visit him for plastic surgery. I will attach her actual Instagram to this complaint as evidence.

@drmichaelkobeng had the pleasure of speaking to your mistress tonight for over an hour. As your wife I can say was very hurtful to hear about all the threesomes and sex parties you all attended and that you spent hundreds of thousands of dollars on her during the course of the last year. And now that I finally filed for divorce and you've done your best to completely eliminate me from your life and convince your colleagues and friends that you left me. I've been a wonderful mother to our eight children I've supported you through everything. And instead you choose to sleep with patients spend all of your money on women and ignore your family your wife and your vows. Please do tell your new practice manager that threatened to call the police on me today when I came to your office to pick up our child that she has no idea what you've put me through. Anyone that ask about me please tell them that you offered to move me back home to Oklahoma and give me $4000 a month for all of our children and told me I'm a Golddigger and you wish you never met me even though you regularly sleep with prostitutes patients and my friends. Seven known affairs later I finally get it through my head being married is something you're just not that into."

Dr. Michael K. Obeng should have his medical license revoked for sleeping with patients. This guy is a disgusting human being and I would recommend finding a different plastic surgeon.

MiKO Plastic Surgery

A  25th of May, 2017 by
Best Best Advice Agree Disagree +4 Votes
What a disgusting piece of *! clearly he has no integrity. I would never trust someone who disrespects his own wife in the way this man (I use the term loosely). the american board of plastic surgeons should look into claims that he has slept with patients. it goes to his lack of ethics.
A  19th of Jun, 2017 by
I agree! Disgusting! Take your business elsewhere!
N  29th of Jul, 2017 by
Agree Disagree -2 Votes
@crys0516 She is a gold-digger and a liar... his so called "wife" is out for money and to climb the social ladder. you can take the lady out of the trash but you can't take the trash out of the lady. ask her where her other kids are... she doesn't even raise them herself.
N  29th of Jul, 2017 by
Agree Disagree +1 Votes
His wife is such a beautiful woman! He seriously must have a screw loose or want to punish her to feel good about himself. She's so much classier than those disgusting NHIs/Prostitutes. I hope karma gets each of those disgusting [censor] one by one and they are discarded like the trash that they are. His wife is insanely stunning and can have the world handed to her for her internal and eternal beauty, grace, and class. Instagram [censor] are pathetic and none of them have a pot to piss in or a window to throw it out of. Posting fake lives and ugly as hell in person. As soon as they drop dead, their family and friends are begging to GoFund a hole in the ground to dump them in when instead they should be dropped in the trash. Good luck to Mrs. Obeng because you're too good for this [censor]!
N  1st of Aug, 2017 by
Agree Disagree +1 Votes
I knew these two before they moved to l. a. totally saw this coming. he will hit on anything with a pulse, and she is a gold digger. they live beyond their means and their life is a charade. the real victims are the children
D  9th of Aug, 2017 by
Agree Disagree +1 Votes
I've seen the show, and honestly I think veronika didn't even get where mike was at. all she cared about was fame. I always say if your husband cheats on you. you need to sit down and ask yourself, how you failed and how he failed. it can't be one sided.

She knew what she was getting herself into marrying him. it takes more than just a pretty face to keep a man of great intellect and caliber. i'm an african woman, and I understand that western culture and african cultures are different. dr o beng if you ever need a real african woman, educated and of great caliber. i'm here🙂
N  20th of Jan, 2018 by
@Lusa Ramakhanya You're seriously disgusting. Really... Hitting on a guy like this is pretty low. He didn't only cheat on her. He has cheated on his other wives too. He has cheated with plenty of nasty people. That doesn't scream that he needs a real African woman you dimwit. It means he wants anything that walks. You seem to fit in with the trash he has taken to bed too. Nasty [censor].
A  9th of Aug, 2017 by
Agree Disagree -1 Votes
This man is so unprofessional and a [censor]. So many other better doctors in LA.

MiKO Plastic Surgery Logo MiKO Plastic Surgery