middle east plastic industries / cheating and fraud by middle east plastic industries

1 India Review updated:

This Company Middle East Plastic industries-(MEPI) Is a big time cheater, they have even cheated us, just last month i purchased 1 fcl (26.125mts) Of Gpps near prime material, From their sales manager Mr. Sarwar Khan, They gave me just 6% discount from prime price saying this is near to prime material, They showed me photos of the material, and send me samples of it, they claimed it to be 100% water clear transparent near to prime material without any black spot on granules or any type of contamination and just in some bags there will be max 1% yellow tint granules, but the material that we received is all floorsweep type material, all yellow tint granules, burnt granules, black spots on granules and just 1% material is water clear tint, not even one bag was with 100% water clear material, .I made a mistake of sending them 100% advance payment against OBL, Is there any way to teach this people some leasson then please let me know. Others please be aware of this company, AND PLEASE DONT MAKE ANY DEAL WITH THEM . they are big time cheaters, they will show you they are very big company but all are just cheaters, they have done many such cheating in indian market. Please see the photos of the material, (1) this is the photo of the material that they promised to ship and had send me samples as per the photo (100% water clear transparent), and (2) is the photo of the material that i have actually received (yellow tint, with black spot on granules and burnt granules) . You all can see such big cheaters this company is.

The details of the company is their full Company details :
MIDDLE EAST PLASTIC INDUSTRIES.
P.O.BOX-54432
INDUSTRIAL CITY, PHASE-5, JEDDAH
SAUDI ARABIA
[protected]

THEIR WEB SITE : http://www.me-pi.com/english/

PERSON I N SALES : MR.SARWAR KHAN

THEIR MANAGER NAME IS :- Mr. NASSAR.

middle east plastic industries
middle east plastic industries

Am
Apr 04, 2013

More middle east plastic industries Complaints & Reviews

Comments

• Dear Sirs.

THE COMPANY IS A FRAUDULENT AND THEY SENT US WASTE MATERIALS SHREDDED POWDERED AND WET HDPE IS LLDPE COLOR IS YELLOWISH. WE CLAIM AND THEY SAID WE TRUST US AND SEND BACK PART OF THE GOODS. THEY SAID WE HAVE TO ISSUE AN ACKNOWLEDGEMENT LETTER THAT WE MISSUNDERSTAND THE PRODUCTS AND ITS NOT THEIR FAULT. MOHAMMED NASSAR IS THE OWNER OF THE WEBSIT. KASHIF KHAN IS ALSO ATTHE GROUP. WE ARE REPORTING THEM AS 419 SCAMMERS. WE EXPECTING THAT FUNDS USED FOR TERROREST PURPOSE. DUMMY CARGO AND CASH FUNDS ... MONEY LAUNDERING AND ILLEGAL ACTIONS. WE WILL REPORT THEM AS THEY ARE ALL KNOW THAT THE GOODS ARE DUMMY CARGO.

• Fraud ... fraud... fraud
    after we submitted our claim they asked us to issue aknowledgement letter to refund us. We lost total 109000 USD. .. see the reply and the attached aknowledgement which is rejected to be issued. ...