Midas / awful experience
My parents own one car. They are both on SSI and make only $850.00 a month on SSI. The car was over heating. I suggested they go to MIDAS to have them take a look at it. I had never had bad service from them. I was comfortable sending them to MIDAS. They looked at the car and said they knew what was wrong with it and they could definately fix it for $450.00. My parents dropped off the vehicle and left it for three days.
They paid the $450.00 and got it back. The next day they were on the way to a doctors appointment and it overheated again! Luckily I had AAA and got it towed home. They drove it to MIDAS the next day; and it overheated on the way. They said they could 'look into it, for $45.00 an hour.' WHAT A RIP! They took 1/2 of my parents money, with no question --- didn't even fix the problem and now want to charge $45.00 an hour to look at it again! DREAM ON!
I am severely sorry I referred my parents to them. I will never use them again and I am telling EVERYONE never to use them!
I am now sharing my vehicle with them and getting rides from people from my work so they can go to doctor appointments!
More Midas Complaints & Reviews
- Midas - fraudulent billing and gouging 
- Midas - horrible customer experience 
- Midas - do not want to replace faulty battery
- Midas - messed up my entire break system 
- Midas - worker scam 
- Midas International Corporation - estimate for work to be done
- Midas International Corporation - brakes
- Midas International Corporation - service
- Midas International Corporation - car totaled when brakes failed after brakes done at midas bothell, wa
- Midas International Corporation - oil change