Microsoft Award Team / Is this real or not

Westbury, England, Wiltshire, United Kingdom Review updated:
Hi
I was sent an email stating that I had won a lot of money via my email adress, I then emailed a Mr Terry Martins who you will find sent me This back,

Microsoft Award Team
Baley House, Har Road
Sutton, Greater London
SM1 4te United Kingdom.
Batch: 12/25/0340

Attn:Winner

CONGRATULATIONS! This is to inform you that you have been verified a winner of the MSN LOTTERY International program. I am happy to inform you that i have forwarded your Original Certificate and your Certified bank cheque to the courier company. Find below the details of the courier company.And you have to send them your full name and your phone number and nationality with address.

Airmail Delivery Services Worldwide LTD.
Head Office & Accounts
Hareld Close Slough Berkshire SL1 3XT.
United Kingdom
Email: customercare@ukexpresscourierleed.com
TEL:+[protected]
Fax:+[protected]

You are adviced to send the courier company a mail to their email address for their courier cost of delivering your winning prize to the payment centre.When contacting them, And also tell them to scan a copy of your Certificate to you, you are to include this order number as your subject.Please you are adviced to write down the order number and save it.

ORDER NUMBER: SH231282

Note: you are to Quote your complete names, Ref/Batch Numbers and your direct phone number so that they can honour your letter also do keep me updated with your communications with the courier company.

Once again i say congratulations and always inform me with your dealings with the courier company.

Thanks.
Warm Regards,
Mr Terry Martins
Claims Agent.
Tel: +[protected]
MSN INTERNATIONAL LOTTERY

I have now sent him another email asking him why I have had no reply. I have herd from niether party since.

Comments

Ju
  8th of Jul, 2008
i agree that's a big scam just to get all of your iformation just to bee telemarketing with you or i don't know what the reason is but i am sure is not the lottery
Ch
  21st of Oct, 2008
I received the same letter yesterday. I sent them a response asking why they needed to know some of my basic information. They responded by sending me courier information which lead me to this sight. This must be a scam of some kind.