Microsoft Award Team / A scam winning!

1 Pittsburgh, PA, United States Review updated:
Phone: 412-241-1837

I received a notice in my email of a sweepstakes drawing i supposedly won. I called the UK and spoke to a man whose name was on the email Dr. jeffrey powell who asked my name and said to email him. Since I actually spoke to someone i thought it was real. After seeing other letters like mine i see it was not real.

Thank you.

Comments

Jo
  10th of Dec, 2007

I agree.

Kr
  22nd of Jan, 2008

Actually microsoft award team is a fraud and cheating .No one should belive this this is my kind suggestion.

Br
  16th of Feb, 2008

hi inalso got a email but the nombers are disconected and the email goes to an individual so thats one way to know that it is a scam because the email is not linked to a company also watch out for a guy from spain who xlaims he is going to die in 2 months and wants you to claim 25 million as an gift and distribute it to charities with 30 precent set aside for you doing what person in there right mind is gouing to allow you to take 25 million and not know if you are actually going to give to charities not me i promise taht money will go into my bank account never to see a charities is this a scam of corse they just want your bank account info to clean your money if anyone knows of this guy let me know

Re
  19th of Mar, 2010

A few weeks ago from MSN e-mail me Mdh you win a million pounds have been wanted to see this is correct or not correct and the head is working?

Re
  19th of Mar, 2010

A few weeks ago from Microsoft sent me the email was written where I won a million British pounds and I, wanted to ask you that this message is Vdrst health is bad or?