MICHELANGELO LOPEZ / took money and ran

I contracted to do a course with Michelangelo Lopez. He runs the university of internet science. I paid him $1000. dollars. Foolish me I needed to wire him the money.
After promising me he would pool my money with others so we could study and implement the course he started making excuses why he didn't want to do the course.
When I called, he would say call back, my mother in law is dying etc. He began to get agitated with me that I was asking for a refund!
His cat and mouse game went on for months until he laid into me with a profanity based tirade.
He has been doing this to many others as you can see here... http://www.scam.com/showthread.php?t=36341

I don't expect any recourse but I want to let others in on the scam he runs. Whatever you do, don't pay this king of scam a cent of your money!

Comments

• De
      9th of May, 2011
    MICHELANGELO LOPEZ - Scam
    MICHELANGELO LOPEZ

Stay Away From Michelangelo Lopez...he Sucks You In To Everything, Takes You For All Your Money...chews You Up, Spits You Out...and In The End...he Is Richer And You Are Broke...flat Broke...

• Es
      3rd of Sep, 2011

I agree plain old THIEF He opens and closes email accounts like every day. STAY AWAY! UOIS is a big SCAM!

• Es
      24th of Apr, 2013

The last email I got from Michaelangelo Lopez was highlighted with the label "fraud." There's too much about this that doesn't smell right. I wasted money, only $25 in my case, so that's not much, but it's obviously not what it claims to be. He's a smooth operator, but, at the same time, very unprofessional. I'm getting out as soon as I finish this, which will be now.

• De
      25th of Aug, 2017

It's August 2017. I just found out that another person had been taken advantage for over $ 6, 000 from Michelangelo Lopez last year (2016). He's been doing this for over 10 years. I lost thousands over 7 years ago as well as many, many others. He continues to do the same thing. It is almost Sept 2017... Don't give him any money. He's full of promises from promising to sponsor people for you to investing in his marketing schemes. He's always up to some scheme to get people in. He goes by Angel Lopez too. Don't be fooled. He gets into these opportunities with other peoples money... never his.

12th of Apr, 2018

This is Michelagnelo Lopez. Here's what I am going to say. I'm not even going to argue
    with anyone who wrote a negative post. I certainly have a lot more positive posts than negative. But that's irrevelant. If I somehow dropped the 'ball' with anyone who has left a negative comment and feels they were wronged in any way. And feels like I owe them a refund. Contact me at itsmichelangelo@gmail.com and start a dialogue and I promise I will get your issue resolved. Over 13 years I've been online and I have no doubt I have dropped the 'ball' on occasions. So all you have to do is reach out to me via email. and let me know your issue. If it can be verified I will take care of it in a manner that will make you happy.