Merry Maids / Ripped Me Off
This company cheats its customers. DO NOT USE THEM!
I was charged a lock-out fee by the Merry Maid at 20331 Lake Forest Drive, Suite C14, Lake Forest, CA even though they showed up at my house 3 hours early. I had an 11am-3pm appointment and they showed up at 8am, while I was getting dressed for a morning appointment. I told them to come back at the scheduled time, and they said they would. They never showed up after I waited around all day, and when I called to complain, they claimed I had an 8am appointment, which was a total lie, and they refused to clean my house, and they charged me a $88 lockout fee, even though I was at home. This is a total rip-off. I was going to sign up for a monthly service, but I am appalled for being charged for their mistake.
More Merry Maids Complaints & Reviews
- Merry Maids - Fraud and scam 
- Merry Maids Corporate Office - The worst customer service ever! 
- Merry Maids - Never again I will use this company 
- Merry Maids - Rude, unprofessional service 
- Merry Maids - Anyone with any sense or morals wouldn't hire this company
- Merry Maids - customer service
- Merry Maids - unauthorized credit card charges
- Merry Maids - unauthorized charges and unethical behaviour.
- Merry Maids - Merry Maids
- Merry Maids - Unethical behaviour