Menards - Crest Hill, IL / ripped coat on wire cage endcap
Be Careful Menards Front counter Assistant Manger only says she sorry. Did not offer to repair it .
LOL I asked it they had patches there to give out to people. She said everything else but patches.
On the end cap where they have wire cage shelving they hold t-shirts, gloves ect... is very dangerous super sharp. It ripped a huge hole in my husbands coat and we Showed the assistant manger because it is very dangerous. If it would of been his skin he would have bleed bad. (He is on thinners and has super thin skin) I would hate to see a young child run into this also. I pointed it out to her and she said she would show this to the manager but well see next time if they did something about it.
More Menards - Crest Hill, IL Complaints & Reviews
- Menards - lyon's bathtub from menards is crap! 
- Menards - awful place to work in 
- Menards - military discount 
- Menards - menards and designer image vinyl lock floor problem-$4000 plus 
- Menards - mastercraft doors 
- Menards - windows
- Menards - returns
- Menards - menards canceled paid delivery and declined refund
- Menards - my treatment to me, buy an general manager
- Menards - check out disrespect from employee