[Resolved] Medizone Alberton / False Advertising

5 South Africa Review updated:

MEDIZONE/ Lavender Health Alberton is BAD NEWS.

Being a jobseeker, I also feel that I was cheated off my last few hard earned cash, borrowed money to do the demo's on behalf of Medizone under Leticia Fouries supervision. I marketed the brand using my resources but was never remunerated.

I demanded to have my money and kept on phone me and harrasing me. We will be meeting in court.

She went back to the office and bragged to the other consultants to say that if they are planning to do the same they will not get away with it.

BUSINESS ETHICS are stinking Leticia Fourie is BAD NEWS.

• Resolution statement

Medizone customer care service did everything in their power to resolve this complaint. All attempts to contact the client have failed. Therefore, this complaint has been annulled and must not be considered where company image and it's services are concerned.

Di
May 29, 2013

Comments

• Ha
      14th of Feb, 2014

Hello Dissapointedjobseeker..

I myself started with medizone in Leticia's office in October 2013..must have seen you there, just like allot of other people who came in for training but never did what she asked..I've made more than R60 000 since I have been there. Maybe you should have just went out and worked like I do? If you don't work with the products no one can buy it.

Happy medizone employee!

• Fe
      25th of Aug, 2014

Beware of Medizone. There are two parts to the Medizone business. The first is the direct selling arm with all the unsavoury hard selling techniques and strategies. The second arm is the recruitment arm. This is where they recruit significant numbers of job seekers, obtaining sales prospects along the way. The structure is as follows and resembles a financial pyramid scheme. The early adopters are called Distributors, under them are the Trainee Distributors and under them are the Consultants and Telesales teams. None are of the sales representatives are medically trained. Medizone CC is a 3 person company based out of Durban. Each of the Distributors trade as Medizone but registered as separate CC's. There is no registered company identified as the Head Office of Medizone. It seems extremely secretive and although Reyno Skar appears to be the key person behind Medizone in South Africa, his connection is unclear other than being called CEO in all the marketing material. The distributors populate their structures with as many people as possible through "interview" processes. At the same time they allegedly sell products to these newly recruited consultants whilst tapping them for 25 contacts. Medizone has expanded to almost all major and regional centres throughout South Africa. The Distributors are at the head of the trough with everyone contributing to their wealth through promises of getting rich quick.

• The user did not respond to the messages. The review should not be taken into consideration.