Mdansby / Money stealing company

United States Review updated:
I signed up for a free demo of psychreport.com, software for a mental health practice complete with electronic billing capabilities with mdansby in early February 09. I tried it for about a month and decided I could use it easily, so paid $199.00 for it on @6 March 09. I was informed that I needed a 'set-up' and that would cost an extra $150.00, so I paid that as well. This would enable me to send bills electronically to a clearing house. I was promised that in one week. This was @ 6 March 09. Their first try did not work, so I waited and waited for the second effort. Each day, I was promised that I would get it 'tomorrow.' By the last week in March, I received an email stating it was ready for downloading. I could not download the product. I tried again the following days without success. During this entire time, they would not answer their phones, nor respond to messages, nor emails.

They have not yet delivered a working product and I no longer wish to have it. I do not trust this company to do as they promise. I have asked for my money back several dozen times. When I did not receive any communication, I started making complaints. Today I was told that if I would retract complaints, they would refund my money. I will be glad to retract all articles, blogging entries, Facebook, Myspace, Twitter and articles I have written if they refund my money, NOT the other way around. They have done nothing to engender trust, but have removed any trust that ever existed.

Do not do business with this company. They do not deliver a usable product and refuse to refund money paid.

More Mdansby Complaints & Reviews

A  28th of Aug, 2013 by
I agree a million percent. After purchasing an MDansby program, I have emailed, called, left messages, faxed and attempted to CHAT (which never seems to work) and have spent literally weeks trying to get someone to respond. I end up having to pay someone else spend days trying to figure it out and hope everything doesn't just crash (yes, that has happened, too). MDansby doesn't seem to understand that when companies buy their product, they entire business depends on being able to use the program every single day. When it doesn't work, we can't wait weeks and months for an answer. I don't know what planet they are from, but they have never heard of customer service or realize it's importance and what's more, they obviously don't give a rip. All they want is your money. Yes, I am an EXTREMELY DISAPPOINTED AND ANGRY CUSTOMER in Florida.
N  8th of Nov, 2015 by
My - glad I saw this before purchasing
A  11th of Jan, 2016 by
Online tech support is below poor quality I was hung up on and also waited over an hour online. No one to complain about the issue. They design these programs to count on them for access. I thought we purchased the program. If you don't pay every year to renew, you are left without access to your accounts.