McGee Toyota / False Advertisement
This dealer advertises low prices on the internet website . When you make an offer they ask you to come to the dealership to finalize the deal. At that point they tell you the internet price was meant to represent delaer cost and not an actual sale price ...yet clearly the ads say "INTERNET PRICE" and want you to pay 2-3k more.
Now obviously I wont deal with someone that unscrupulous, but I am encouraging anyone who reads this to be aware that this dealership reinforces the worst stereotypes of car dealers. i can provide you pictures documenting my experience if you want.
If you experienced something similar I encourage you to file a complaint with the AG office as even if nothing is done initially a volume of complaints will eventually lead to action.
mcGee cars currently has 38 such complaints on the Boston Better Business Bureau website and each additional one will lead to a lower grade.
More McGee Toyota Complaints & Reviews
- McGee Toyota - Lying! 
- McGee pre owned Superstore - To People submitting complaints against McGee Superstore 
- McGee pre owned Superstore - Poor Customer Service 
- McGee Toyota - Lying /cheating/ stealing 
- McGee Toyota - Happy 
- McGee Toyota - Lying, cheating, the usual
- McGee Toyota - Sold me an unsafe car that will not pass inspection.
- McGee Toyota - Salesmen
- McGee Plumbing & Mechanical - Excessive hourly charges
- McGee Toyota - bait and switch