McDonalds - Suitland / poor service

1 Suitland, MD, United States Review updated:

I went to the Silver Hill Road Mcdonalds in Suitland yesterday evening to purchase dinner. The service was very poor. There when two cashier at their cashier that had people in line waiting for them to take there order. Instead of them taken the orders, they both were talking to each other, joking and playing around. There was a manager there as well that was also joking along with them and playing around. When I did get the food, the double filet of fish sandwick was burnt and had a lot of grease on the bun, it I had looked at the sandwich before leaving the resturant, I would have asked for a refund. There need to be a better Manger on the weekends and the ones that are working now needs to be fired. There are good reliable people out there that need a job. I will never go there again.

Wa

Comments

• Ju
      27th of Apr, 2009

Please take a writing class before you post a complaint here. Your lack of proper writing skills makes you come across as someone who has chosen to disregard education and common sense. How do you get by without the ability to even communicate with the written word? Our schools are obviously inefficient, and this 'complaint' is a very clear example.