Closed
Fast Food Restaurants

McDonalds / bad service and old fries

An Review updated:

I like to think that I'm an easy going person, but it's disheartening to get such bad service from a company that I've had good experiences with in the past.

I went to the drive through, which wasn't busy, and tried to make my order. I was interupted several times while trying to place my order and what I did manage to get out had to be repeated at least twice.

All I ordered was a large fry and mcdouble plain. My friend ordered a number two. We asked that the two orders be placed in seperate bags. This order shouldn't have taken ten minutes.

After my order was placed, I recieved one bag. I reminded the employee that my friend and I wanted the orders seperated and he was very snapish and rude, practically throwing my friend's order into the seperate bag.

Okay, fine. Maybe he's had a rough day.

But, I open the bag and find my large fry is only half filled and the fries themselves were old and greasy. Looking at the mcdouble, it was shoddily constructed with the meat stacked sidways and the cheesy poking half out of the burger.

I parked and went in to ask them to replace the fries and I was accussed of eating the other half of the fries.

I don't expect to be treated like A REGISTERED NURSE WHO MAKES 100K A YEAR(!) but I'd like some courtesy.
So I guess I'll stick to cooking my own stuff.~

- Helouise

Comments

• Fo
      25th of Nov, 2010

If I make a purchase I dont use drive through.
    Go inside and when you order as for freshly made fries.
    I never have any problems with the staff when making that request.
    Maybe attitude is the key.

18th of Jun, 2011

I had no idea that there were differences in service, depending on whether you walk in or not. Every customer deserves fresh food, no matter which way they order their food.

And if attitude is the key, then there shouldn't have been any issue. I'm always polite and courteous towards everyone.

• Mr
      26th of Jul, 2012

You have did something to piss them off.

• Ms
      8th of Nov, 2018

I went to the McDonald's on Lovington highway to The 1st lane to place my order. Big mistake! The car in front of me was waiting and they didn't take his order until they did 4 orders from 2nd lane. Then I had to sit and wait for three cars being waited on in 2 nd before getting my order taken. Then had to repeat order several times.

I ordered 4 apple pies and they never told me that they are now making them different and no ads showing the change. I'm really hoping that they are not going to make this a regular thing because they had no flavor to them and hard to eat. Please bring back the other Apple Pies!!!

I also would like them to make fresher food that's hot and tasty, but it seems they just can't stand feeding their customers good food any more. It's bad enough that things are costing more, but the meat on burgers are shrinking in size on some of the value meals.

The fact that we go there they should appreciate, because otherwise they wouldn't have a job! They should make the food as if they are are making it for their bosses. We just want to be appreciated for helping your business to stay in business. I really think they need ( the big bosses.) to check out the service every couple of months by sending people from the public in and outside to place orders and see how their people are fixing and serving the food. Like the show Under Cover Boss!