McDonalds / bad service and old fries
I like to think that I'm an easy going person, but it's disheartening to get such bad service from a company that I've had good experiences with in the past.
I went to the drive through, which wasn't busy, and tried to make my order. I was interupted several times while trying to place my order and what I did manage to get out had to be repeated at least twice.
All I ordered was a large fry and mcdouble plain. My friend ordered a number two. We asked that the two orders be placed in seperate bags. This order shouldn't have taken ten minutes.
After my order was placed, I recieved one bag. I reminded the employee that my friend and I wanted the orders seperated and he was very snapish and rude, practically throwing my friend's order into the seperate bag.
Okay, fine. Maybe he's had a rough day.
But, I open the bag and find my large fry is only half filled and the fries themselves were old and greasy. Looking at the mcdouble, it was shoddily constructed with the meat stacked sidways and the cheesy poking half out of the burger.
I parked and went in to ask them to replace the fries and I was accussed of eating the other half of the fries.
I don't expect to be treated like A REGISTERED NURSE WHO MAKES 100K A YEAR(!) but I'd like some courtesy.
So I guess I'll stick to cooking my own stuff.~
More McDonalds Complaints & Reviews
- McDonalds - I got a food poisoning eating their food 
- Work at Mcdonalds - made my 15 year old daughter afraid of work 
- McDonalds Australia - bad customer service 
- McDonalds - Canada - why are your ordering diet coke? 
- McDonalds - refund policy 
- McDonald's - the whole experience today 
- McDonald's - smoke house burger, waiting time and service
- Mcdonald's Monopoly - rip off
- McDonalds - mcdonalds barangay pinagsama taguig product
- McDonalds - all operations on site