McDonald's / employee forgot cookies
I went to McDonald's for lunch today (November 7, 2012) and ordered a McChicken sandwich, a small fry and three chocolate chip cookies.I received my order in a timely manner and the sandwich and fries were fresh and hot.However, I did not receive my cookies so I went over to the register and asked the little girl cashier where my cookies are and she told me she doesn't remember me ordering any but she can ring me up for some right now.I asked her if they will be free and she nodded her head no.I then asked her "Isn't that store policy?"She said "I'm sorry sir it's not." So I ordered my damn cookies and paid the $1.25 that I shouldn't have paid for them, received my cookies and left.
When I got home and after I ate, I called the store and spoke to the manager Miranda and told her the incident.She apologized but didn't offer any coupon, a free meal or even just cookies for free next time I come in.I'm very disappointed and will not go back to that McDonald's again!If an employee messes up and forgets something, then a customer should receive something for free.I did not!
Rodger Reyes El Cajon, CA
More McDonald's Complaints & Reviews
- McDonalds - I got a food poisoning eating their food 
- McDonalds Australia - bad customer service 
- Work at Mcdonalds - made my 15 year old daughter afraid of work 
- McDonalds - Canada - why are your ordering diet coke? 
- McDonalds - refund policy 
- McDonald's - the whole experience today 
- McDonald's - smoke house burger, waiting time and service
- Mcdonald's Monopoly - rip off
- McDonalds - mcdonalds barangay pinagsama taguig product
- McDonalds - all operations on site