McDonald's / employee forgot cookies

Ro Review updated:

I went to McDonald's for lunch today (November 7, 2012) and ordered a McChicken sandwich, a small fry and three chocolate chip cookies.I received my order in a timely manner and the sandwich and fries were fresh and hot.However, I did not receive my cookies so I went over to the register and asked the little girl cashier where my cookies are and she told me she doesn't remember me ordering any but she can ring me up for some right now.I asked her if they will be free and she nodded her head no.I then asked her "Isn't that store policy?"She said "I'm sorry sir it's not." So I ordered my damn cookies and paid the $1.25 that I shouldn't have paid for them, received my cookies and left.
When I got home and after I ate, I called the store and spoke to the manager Miranda and told her the incident.She apologized but didn't offer any coupon, a free meal or even just cookies for free next time I come in.I'm very disappointed and will not go back to that McDonald's again!If an employee messes up and forgets something, then a customer should receive something for free.I did not!
Rodger Reyes El Cajon, CA

Comments

• Ka
      Nov 07, 2012

Whoa, dramatic much?It sounds like you had a good experience! Maybe you forgot to order them or the cashier didn't hear you.Many customers mumble things and there's usually a thousand other things going on in the restaurant and it's hard to hear.The employee even gave you what you wanted so I'm not sure why you're complaining.You just wanted something for free and decided to pick on a defenseless teenage girl.You coward!

• Fo
      Nov 07, 2012

When you received your order at the register, you should have been able to see if the cookies were on the tray, and if they weren't at that time, that is when you should have said something. By waiting until you were ready for dessert, it was just as much your fault as theirs. In fact it would have been really obvious if the cookies were or weren't on your tray.

Nov 07, 2012

I got my meal to go and noticed immediately that I did not receive them.I informed the cashier right away and apparently she didn't hear me say cookies when I ordered.She was dumb and deaf and I should have received free cookies.

Nov 08, 2012

How many times are you going to type the same thing?I need a job?I have a job, hon.It looks you're the one who needs one!

•   Nov 08, 2012

You trolls aren't even trying anymore.

• Fo
      Nov 08, 2012

You didn't check your order right away, because you stated that you went back to the register and asked the "little girl cashier" where your cookies were. You have to check your orders before you leave the register or drive up window. The fact that you referred to the cashier as a little girl on here, probably indicates the way you treated her at the time. No matter how young a female employee is they are not little girls. They are women or young women. Even teenagers are more than little girls. Being you didn't check your order before leaving the register, it is your word against theirs.

• Ou
      Nov 08, 2012

Poor Roger, he didn't get his cookies. What is this world coming to?

Nov 08, 2012

*Rodger and I don't know Out in Ohio, I don't know.

Nov 08, 2012

I agree with others and that you don't deserve a thing. Also change your attitude. Your comments are rude and disgusting to women.

tasha is a liar

Nov 08, 2012

tasha is trying to beat up OPs and turn this website into another my 3 cents . com.

Nov 08, 2012

tasha sounds like one of the shutins from that site. she needs to be curbed and shown the door.

Nov 11, 2012

Uh okay Tasha11, you can think what you want.I don't know where the whole stolen car thing came from.Foxygrandma-I did check my order right away.What I should have done was asked about the cookies first since the cookies are right there when you order.I figured I would get them after I got my other items.So yes, I checked my order when I first got it at the counter.

Nov 11, 2012

Well I wrote that wrong.What I meant was I should have asked about the cookies right away because I should have received them as soon as I ordered them.