McDonalds / unsanitary & terrible service

1 Calgary, Alberta, Canada Review updated:
Phone: ?

Every time i have visited Mcdonalds in WestHills Calgary Alberta, when i have gone in to order, the employees who make the burgers or sandwiches don't use gloves at all...kind of gross and very unsanitary altogether. I have actually seen an employee wipe his nose and continue to prepare what looked like a double cheese burger...im glad it wasn't mine...

i thought maybe i caught them on a down day but every time I have visited I have yet to see them use gloves or wash their hands. Recently what did it for me...We ordered two Big Macs without Thousand sauce with Mayo, Cheese Burger, Large Coke, Large Fries, and Chicken...we didn't get any sauce for chicken or ketchup for fries, but if we would have got our fries ketchup would have been good! We didn't get a receipt so i didn't know who to call but since we were going to a family B-Day party I thought i would take care of it in the morning. Went to the Mcdonalds to resolve problem...it was actually about 12:00 so there was about 4-5 cars in front of me, i approached order mic and was in the middle of talking with employee and he cut my complaint off before I could even explain issue, didn't ask me questions just said come inside...i reiterated to him "your going to make me wait to get through this line and park and come in and explain my issue", "Am i less important than customers behind me" I haven't received fries i paid for for about 14 hr now technically...i wasn't happy so i said get your manager, pulled up to window and she didn't care about what happened she wanted me out of her drive thru scolded me on not calling in last night and then refused altogether about my fries i paid for and never received. I called corporate right there in drive thru to complain about this service im experiencing. Now there where 3-4 cars behind me she is yelling at me to move...im thinking first come first serve... and i want corporate to know right now...Nobody should be treated like that ever and im going to make sure of it. mNow im at the point where i dont want those fries and Im not coming to Mcdonalds again.

Comments

17th of Jun, 2009

"Every time" you go...WTF, why did you ever return after first experience?

Are you some kind of masochist?

Vote with your feet

• Ap
      29th of Aug, 2010

Yeah i'm sorry but you didn't deserve to be treated special, first of all learn how to deal with stuff professionaly next time. And second, who the hell tries to prove a point through a drive through line?!?!? are you kidding me!? Maybe if you didn't eat so much Mcdonalds you would have gotten your lazy butt out of the car like a man and went inside to confront them. So next time you try to prove a point, make sure you don't sound like an idiot with everything you did. K Bye(:

• Cs
      13th of May, 2011

i have worked in many McDonalds. none of them use gloves, it isn't mandatory, and going through the drive through to log a complaint is just stupid. the drive through is not for complaints, anyone would do the same and tell you to come in and talk to the mananger themselves. the people on the mic are not there to listen to you rant. use your head.