McDonald's / order was wrong and bad service

1 1375 BroadwayBoise, ID, United States Review updated:
Phone: 208-338-9110

On Sunday March/07/2010 at 18:15 p.m. My family and I went to the mcDonald's on Broadway in Boise, Idaho. When we walked in it was a little busy, but nothing major. We stood in line for sometime before our order was finally taken. When we were finally able to order the lady at the counter who took our order was more worried about what was going on around here then in taking the order, she also didn't ask if we would like our order to go or stay. Once we recived our food wich took for ever my husband noticed that my son was given apples instead of fries, so I had to take those back up to the counter to get the right thing. The lady at the counter took the apples and got me fries. Once I got back to the table my son told me that they gave him chicken nugget's instead of the Cheeseburger he wanted so once again I went back up to the counter to tell the lady she got the order wrong. When I did tell her she got the order wrong she said how did I get it wrong so I told her what my son's order was suppose to be and she said so all you need then is the chesseburger and grabed the chicken nuggets from me and gave me the cheeseburger. I got back to my table and gave my son his now right food order and figured now I can finally eat only to descover my husband's and my fries were old burnt nasty and cold. This time I made my husband go back up to the counter. The lady did get us new fries that were hot and really oily.Not once during the whole time did she say she was sorry or anything.We all ate our food and later weren't suprised when we all ended up sick.

Normally my family and I love to go to McDonald's but this time we were very disapointed by the service we recived and the way we were treated. I will diffently never ever again eat at that McDonald's again.

Comments

• Du
      9th of Mar, 2010

That's what you get for going to McNig's. How about you cook? ###tard.