Mbf Leasing

MBF Leaseing
132 W 31St 14 Floor
New York, New York
Phone: 888-607-3607
In Oct 2008, my uncle agree to a trial period of 3 motnhs to try out their credit card machine. So the money automatically withdrawn out of the bank account. After 3 months, they gave back the machine but money was still taken out of the account. Beginning of March 2009, after she stop payment, my aunt have called me to talk to them about the lease. My uncle stated that he DID NOT sign any lease. I called Mark Clark and requested that a copy of the lease be faxed to me which he did. When I look at the signatures, that was not my uncle's signature. I told them that, and they told me to send in notarized proof of signatures which I did. Meanwhile the harassing of phone calls starts. They would call 2 to 3 times a day and don't want to speak to no one but my uncle. When my uncle told them to call me because I have his authority to handle the situation, they would totally disregard his requests. When I called them on March 23, 2009 and stated that I spoke to Mark Clark on March 16, 2008 about the fraudalent lease, they told me they just received notice on the 23 of March when I received a reply from them on the 20 stating that I so-called missing paperworks. So that was a lie. When I called them 25th of March, supervisor was very rude and hung up on me. They called my uncle shortly after that. I then called them again, thye then refused to let me speak to the supervisor because the issues can be handle by anyone. I called back after they hung up on me and they don't even answer my calls.
I have filed a complaint with the Federal Trade Commission. And waiting for the results now.
Complaint comments Comments (1) Complaint country United States Complaint category Equipment Leasing & Financing

Comments

A  30th of Mar, 2009 by    0 Votes
Check out this website, there is very good information on it. My problem is with Lease Finance Group but I am following what this guy says to do. http://www.merchantpointofsale.com/

Your attitude towards Complaint Agree Neutral Disagree