Mbf Leasing / Fraudulent company

MBF Leasing is a crooked fraudulent company that has harassed my business by calling up to 30 times a day 5 or 6 days a week since September of '07. They claim I signed a lease that I did not sign. They sent a third party sales person to my retail store and tricked me into thinking I was getting a check verification service for a price of $13.00 a month when it was actually $113.00. I had to change bank accounts due to fraudulent withdrawals they were making adding up to over $500 and now they are attempting to sue for $3500. They are unprofessional and bottom line crooked. What a mess. Do not do business with the company!!

Va

Comments

• Ca
      26th of Mar, 2009

I totally agree becausae that's what they did to my aunt and uncle's company. They fraudulent sign the lease so now I have to take care of it for her. They would hung up on when I call to ask why they keep calling when they fraudulently sign the lease and I have sent in paperworks stating so.

• So
      24th of Aug, 2010

OMG...This company is such a trash pile. We signed a contract for check equipment and realized an hour after the salesperson left that the system wouldn't work for payment drop off, which is what we do. We have since been stuck paying over $115/month for 4 years. Now we don't even know how to contact the company to terminate our lease. As said in many other complaints...no company information available,