Maytag Refrigerator / refrigerator model #mtb1956ge

1 673 Plumas StreetYuba City, CA, United States Review updated:
Phone: 530 674-2870

I bought the above Maytag refrigerator May 2004. An auxiliary motor broke today and the food was no longer being kept cold. The store said they couldn't send anyone for 3 days and referred me to the owner's son also named McNally. He came out and put in a new motor for $135 plus $55 for the service call. I then called the store's co-owner who informed me all brands are only guaranteed for one year and I should have bought a 5-year insurance policy for $103. Meanwhile I have a 51-year old GE refrigerator still keeping food cold and never repaired. (It does need a new light though) This has been a f------ rip-off and I can't find a company address to whom to complain. A lot of good this will probably do.

Comments