Maxis Communicationsmaxis phone bill

Two weeks ago I went to Melaka Mahkota Parade Maxis Centre to pay my phone bill. I told the lady I want to terminate my Maxis phone line because I now based in oversea. She she o.k. and she read out the total amount for me is RM545.80 and I paid everything.

When I came back to oversea and I receive my Google email bill from Maxis saying I still owed them RM296.05 and I very confused here. Why the lady in Mahkota Parade Melaka said I paid everything and no more owed anything to Maxis.

I want a justice in these cases. You can reach me by email me to [protected]@gmail.com or call my oversea mobile phone at [protected].

I have called several time to Maxis centre. They said ask me to wait for the feedback but now I cannot call Maxis centre anymore by dialing *123# cannot go through. Please call me and if you cannot reach me please email me.

I am very disappointed and angry with the lady in Maxis Mahkota Parade Melaka.Why she treat me such way. Now I in oversea. I am helpless. Maxis cause me the problem. If I have no choice I will log a polis report in Malaysia. I will go Maxis centre headquaters. Pleae treat me fair.

Maxis Communications