Mattress Warehouse / received the wrong mattress

1 Richmond, VA, United States Review updated:
Phone: 804 378 7034

The mattress and box springs were purchased on 8-28-07. As it is not used all of the time, we did not notice that the underside was not finished off so it could not be turned. Although it has not been used very often, it is wearing and very uncomfortable. I called the store and was told mattress companies were no longer finishing mattresses on the sides and bottom. I firmly believe this is the promotional set we saw in the store but we ugraded to a more expensive, nicer set. For $502.78 for a twin mattress, we should have a decent mattress! If Mattress Warehouse does not do something to correct this problem, we fully intend to report this problem to the Better Business Bureau and every comsumer site we can find. I thought Sealy was a good company, this is most certainly not a good mattress!

Ca

Comments

• De
      11th of May, 2011

you didn't get ripped off by sealy, you got ripped off by the mattress warehouse, they are common for this. They probably sold you a midgrade or less twin set for the price you paid, and wasn't worth a crap to begin with.

You can still find double-sided mattresses, but they aren't too common anymore. My stores has about 17 different models to choose from, but we only carry one double-sided mattress. One big key to understand the quality of your mattress is to feel and push in on the sides of the mattress. See if it feels like it has "foam encased edging support" all the way around. If it doesn't have AT LEAST that, you were sold a lower mattress set at a ridiculous price.

10th of Jan, 2013