Mathieu Di Lullo / Insulting the province of Québec by calling it a &rotting carcass& and a &province to run from&

1 Montreal, WI, Canada Review updated:

On his personal blog: mdilullo.blogspot.ca and mdilullo.blogspot.com, Mathieu Di Lullo insulted the people of Québec. He wrote this blog post on June 3, 2012 and removed it sometime in December 2014. The Québec government should subpoena BlogSpot.com and Archive.org to verify Me Di Lullo's ownership of this blog.

As proven by Doré v Barreau du Québec, Di Lullo's statements are worthy of suspension.

The complete text of his insulting post against the people of Québec is:

Sunday, June 3, 2012
A Province to Run From - My Personal Paranoia

I have just had a surreal experience in relation to the student protests and the anti-capitalist movement in Montreal.

I drove home to the East-End from downtown just now along St-Zotique. It is Sunday, 8 pm.

Along the street were random people, in groups of two or three, walking slowly and banging pots. At every third street corner were small groups of people standing and banging pots slowly, like monkeys, staring straight ahead.
On balconies, couples were standing, saying nothing to each other, banging pots.
I saw a whole family on a third floor balcony, grandmother, parents, and young children, vacant stares, banging pots.

This was not some organized protest. This was a quiet Sunday night.

I slowed down, turned up the classical music on my car radio and opened my windows. As a rule, I am non confrontational, however something in this spontaneous Sunday night protest has awakened my paranoid self and made me leap off the fence. The sharp sound of slow pot banging is aggressive. It is designed to intimidate. It is violent.

What misery or injustice are these people fighting against? None. This burgeoning revolution is absurd. The culture behind the protest, if it continues to spread and eventually prevails, will lead this province into a worse state of stagnation. Then, after 15 years of recession and immobility, perhaps Quebecers will know misery. At that point all the protesting in the world will not pull them an inch out of their hole.

Perhaps it’s the fact that I’m reading a book set in the aftermath of the Bolshevik revolution, but I am disgusted, and worried about how far this will go. I am particular worried about the flash-point that the June 24th will be.

For the first time in my life, I’m beginning to understand why Italian peasants armed themselves in response to the red brigades.

A better idea than arms would be to leave the province, and from a distance, watch the anti-capitalists pick at a this rotting carcass.
Posted by MDL at 6:10 PM

Mathieu Di Lullo

Ma
Jan 24, 2015

More Mathieu Di Lullo Complaints & Reviews

Comments

• Vi
      26th of Jan, 2015

Il faut bonne mémoire après qu'on a menti .