Massage Envy — terrible massage
I’m going to keep it short. Whomever you make an appointment with at Massage Envy at The Falls; you better make sure it is NOT with Ana Marie (or Ana Maria).
She has absolutely NO idea what she’s doing; all she did was bathing me in lotion. She rushed through everything; she massaged half of my arms and my legs. That was basically a rub; I wouldn’t call it a massage. But at the end, she massaged my shins so hard and for so long that I literally got shin splints.
She didn’t seem to like the job; it looks like she is just there to collect paychecks. Honestly, she has no business working as a massage therapist; she needs to work somewhere that has zero interaction with people, maybe a bank teller at the drive thru! NO PERSONALITY!
More Massage Envy Complaints & Reviews
- Massage Envy - misleading prices 
- Massage Envy - harassment 
- Massage Envy - account freeze / no refund cancellation 
- Massage Envy - asking for credit card over phone before services 
- Massage Envy - managerial corruption/sexual harassment 
- Massage Envy - injury 
- Massage Envy - fraud and scam 
- Massage Envy - no response when requesting service 
- Massage Envy - multiple credit card submissions/charges
- Massage Envy Shea Scottsdale AZ - online booking