Massachusetts Health Connector / masshealth customer service
Date (11/15/2017) 2:25pm
I have had the unfortunate displeasure of interacting with the individuals who work for MassHealth. This last attempt to reach someone was the worst incident. After waiting for 30+ min, which I completely understand has to do with the heavy flow of enrollment at this time of year, sadly I was met with a raspy muddled voice shouting for my info when I was simply trying to make out what they were saying. I was frustrated from this but tried to maintain composure and provide the information they asked for. The individual on the phone then paused for what seemed like 5 minutes before saying anything back and then said "Please hold" where I was apparently redirected and hung up on. Back on hold for another 30min -60min. Sick games they like to play over at MassHealth. This sadly was not the first time this has happened and is among the several juvenile tactics MassHealth employees use to torment those who try and contact them. I wish this was an isolated incident but unfortunately it is not when it comes to the terrible people who work for MassHealth. What is one to do when this is the only medium for acquiring health insurance through their state?
More Massachusetts Health Connector Complaints & Reviews
- Massachusetts Health Connector - enrollment/masshealth - a black hole of bureaucracy and frustration
- Massachusetts Health Connector - fraud on my refund check - information needed
- Massachusetts Health Connector - improper accounting practices 
- Massachusetts Health Connector - the mass health connector cancelled my dental insurance in december 2016 in error. since then, they have still not corrected their issue. 
- Massachusetts Health Connector - overcharged bill and inconsistent customer service 
- Massachusetts Health Connector - customer service sucks, rude, not educated
- Massachusetts Health Connector - cancelled coverage (notated) online, now disappeared!
- Massachusetts Health Connector - long waits / understaffed
- Massachusetts Health Connector - customer service and not getting accurate information 
- Massachusetts Health Connector - unable to make automatic payment because "another active aplication"