Massachusetts Health Connector / bmchp
My health coverage was dropped in March 2018 for a supposed missed payment. I have send in a proof of payment statement from my bank stating that I have faithful send a payment every month for a full year. The problem everytime I call I get a very rude employee that does not want to help me get to the bottom of this. There is something seriously wrong with the billing department and the reason I say that is because this is the second time this situation has happen to me. There is some type of fraud going on in the billing department. I will attach a copy of my bank statement stating I have never missed or send in a partial payment. Even after I was dropped my payments were still taking out of my account. If I was dropped was payments still taking out of my account. The other issue is I have a medical bill that I cant not afford to pay. When I went to seek medical attention I was under the impression I was covered and insured because payments were still taking out of my account. Please help me, I have tried and tried to call and figure this out but get a bunch of rude employees that can't be bothered. My name is Kevin Gonsalves, case # 1043348. I was hoping to get my account retro so my medical bill from August would be covered since I have been paying faithfully. I also have 463$ credit in my account .. please help
More Massachusetts Health Connector Complaints & Reviews
- Massachusetts Health Connector - enrollment/masshealth - a black hole of bureaucracy and frustration
- Massachusetts Health Connector - fraud on my refund check - information needed
- Massachusetts Health Connector - masshealth customer service 
- Massachusetts Health Connector - improper accounting practices 
- Massachusetts Health Connector - the mass health connector cancelled my dental insurance in december 2016 in error. since then, they have still not corrected their issue. 
- Massachusetts Health Connector - customer service sucks, rude, not educated
- Massachusetts Health Connector - cancelled coverage (notated) online, now disappeared!
- Massachusetts Health Connector - long waits / understaffed
- Massachusetts Health Connector - customer service and not getting accurate information 
- Massachusetts Health Connector - unable to make automatic payment because "another active aplication"