Mason Capital Group / Fraud and cheating

I started working with Mason Capital Group LLC in January of 2008. I was promised a money back guarantee if in 3 months did not come to a list of possible outcomes for my mortgage. Six months later when Mason Capital Group LLC did nothing, took 1140. from us we had a lady knocking at our door because our house was and is in fore closer. The original person working on our 'file' at MCG LLC was no longer available and this terrible crook that calls himself an attorney took over.

He did not give us our money back, we still have the guarantee by the way for if there is a class action law suit. We did go into foreclosure and all of his alternatives for negotiation were no good because the company did nothing to represent us. This is all documented with Wilshire Credit Corporation.

We had to go through a mess in order to save our house and cash out our retirement and give the company a ton of money to keep the place. Do not use the company, go directly to your mortgage company and do the work your self. I hope this company is shut down. I asked them how many people they do this to and they refused to reply.

Ma

Comments

• Te
      1st of Jan, 2009

Is there a class action suit for this? I would like to get involved...my email is tmw1221@yahoo.com.