Marshalls / worst customer service
I purchased a dress as a Christmas gift for my niece but ended up giving her another gift, so I took the dress back to the Marshalls store (store 208 on 3855 East Foothill Blvd in Pasadena, CA) where I purchased the dress for return yesterday. The dress had the original tag attached and I had the original receipt of the merchandise. The store cashier refused to accept the return citing that the tag did not match the merchandise. A second cashier stated the same. I was very upset over and humiliated. The manager on duty eventually instructed to accept the return.
Both cashiers had exhibited poor attitude towards me and delivered unacceptable customer service. I had called the general customer service number at [protected] to file a complaint and will also call the district manager after the holiday to complain about this incidence. I was told by the customer service agent was that the store will address this internally as what kind of action they would take. And as me, I will cancel my store credit card and no longer shop at Marshalls from this point on.
In the time of economic downturn, Marshalls may be able to afford losing one customer, but Marshalls future is questionable with this kind of customer service.
More Marshalls Complaints & Reviews
- Marshalls Department Store - unfair employee hours 
- Marshalls Department Store - refusal to honor posted return policy without cause 
- Marshall's Department Store - Store did not handle an upset person! 
- Marshalls - check cashing systems 
- Marshalls Department Store - customer humiliation 
- Marshalls - marshalls store in manhasset new york
- Marshalls - customer service/relations issue
- Marshalls - employee
- Marshalls - management at marshalls 15022 summit ave fontana ca
- Marshalls - shoe