Marrakesh Poufs now changed to The Blue Pearl Chefchaouen / never received product

1 Morocco Review updated:

Here is the last email I received from them and never got the products or a refund!!! Please, help their victims!

Your order is on the way
Marrakesh Poufs Inc.
ORDER #332428
Your order is on the way
Your order is

So sorry for this delay, in this email you receive your tracking number and an apologize for this delay.

Your order now is in the warehouse of the carrier it will be processed this week.

You can track it here via www.Chronopost.ma (Product : Amana Express International)

I will explain to you a little bit the situation and I hope your understanding.

By August Septembre and Octubre I send it more then 700 orders with the national carrier service that I worked with.
all those orders have been resend it to me after 2 months without any reason.
So I searched for another express carrier service, we just have here a few and they are more expensive but they have a good delivery frame.

Now I'm starting to work with Chronopost who has a contract with DHL, the delivery time is 3 days after the shipping is made.
So now I working about resend it all those orders to the clients, one of them is yours.

Btw all this online business is managed by one person, so I'm trying to respond to all emails, managing all the process of shipping, making and searching new opportunities to improve this business day and night and I'm sure that you know exactly how it is the first year of a startup (complicated) and more here in Morocco because we don't many things that can help us like a startup to grow our business (Services for e-commerce)
I hope your understanding and thank you very much for your purchase, I want you to be sure that you will receive your order as soon as possible.

I'm not a scammer or anything like that, I'm just a simple entrepreneur doing his best to improve his life and his society. 1 Pouf take 5 womens to create it, with your purchase your making a great impact! We want to thank you for your patience, offering you a 50% OFF for your next purchase COUPON CODE : BIG50

Vi
Jul 31, 2018

Comments

• La
      30th of Dec, 2018

I am told my order may ship in a month. I have zero reason to believe it will arrive and have demanded a refund. They are operating under more that one name. Check Trustworthy for more similar complaints. Next stop, Better Business Bureau.

• Mo
      22nd of Feb, 2019

Yeah these people are scammers. They've stolen images from The Anou Cooperative, which is an actual authentic cooperative that is owned by artisans and works to benefit them. They definitely do not pay artisans well, if at all. They just write all the buzzwords westerners like to hear. Further, they don't fulfill about half their orders and use the rest for marketing. It's a super good scam, so I understand why they keep changing their name every 12 months.

• Ju
      12th of Mar, 2019

I am still waiting for my order 4 months ago. Each week they tell me it should ship. Now they have said, fed ex have shipped all orders and most of their orders dont have tracking numbers...