Makro / organics shampoo
On saturday the 24-09-2016 I purchased some goods at Makro
I came across a bargain for Organics Shampoo & Conditioner, where you receive 2 1 litre's for just R100 bucks.-(Serial number [protected])In the month of October I only made use of this product and now have an open wound on my daughters head which refuses to go away, that i literally had to consult the doctor's first now a specialist that is treating this.
What was I sold? why was this so cheap? pathetic service provider I will never use your product again!
I have searched for a complaints dept for Organics directly and guess what?
I could find nothing that is the reason I am on Makro's complaints page.
I demand feedback, imagine how many other people are affected and nothings been done about it.
Cheap products that suck! I prefer spending more money on GLISS/ELVIVE they never disappoint me!
I have attached my proof of purchase including a picture of my daughters head at this very moment, Organics would you put up with this?
More Makro Complaints & Reviews
- Makro - wine cooler - salton swc28 
- Makro - blackberry 9300 
- Makro - hisense u601s and customer service
- Makro Online - purchase of frozen baked piemans pies
- Makro - used laptop or defective product?
- [Resolved] Makro Online - makro riversands
- Makro - faulty tv, blank screen, taken for repairs last year dec and again this month.
- Makro Online - delivery service
- Makro Online - no refund after returning two items to my nearest makro, which I bought online
- Makro Online - my order made online not recieved: 2 weeks no feedback on complaint