Makro / 22 day old tv taken for service 5 weeks later still no response
I bought a LG television from Makro on 3 January 2009. On 25 January 2009, I switched my tv on and the screen went green then would not switch back on. I took the tv back to Makro Centurion for repairs, they refuse to exchange it even though it was only 22 days old. They took it in for servicing and said it takes 2-6weeks and they would contact me to inform me of the tv's problem and status. Five and a half weeks later with no repsonse from them I went back to Makro only to find out that they had no feedback whatsoever on the status of the tv. Makro has had this tv for a longer period than I have since I bought it. They keep promising to give me feedback within 24hours but I have still not heard from them. I am appauled by this service and I am sure that there are more customers out there who have experienced the same treatment from Makro.
More Makro Complaints & Reviews
- Makro - blackberry 9300 
- Makro - wine cooler - salton swc28 
- Makro - hisense u601s and customer service
- Makro - used laptop or defective product?
- Makro - challenger trailer
- Makro Online - microwave
- Makro Silver Lakes - terrible service time and time again
- Makro Online - sell by date products still on shelf after validity ended
- Makro Online - lenovo 21.5' ideacentre 520 intel core i3 all in one desktop computer bundle
- Makro Online - pathetic service