MagicJackabuse

Ma Jan 14, 2015 Birchwood, WI Review updated:

For the past 10 years I have been getting annomynous phone calls. They do not hang up. They tie up my phone. this happens anywhere from 1 to 20 times a day for nearly 10 years. I know Magic Jack is involved in this scam. They will not help when I call.See the Top 10 Worst Complaints in Birchwood, WI I have gone to my telephone provider and the FCC. I am not getting any help yet. My next step is the FBI. I am being charge for some of these calls as they are on my 800 number. I am under doctors care for amxiety. I am going to check into a lawsuit soon.

Comments

Jun 05, 2015

My complaints started in 2008. I wrote, I called, I filed papers with the FL States Attorney. I sent registered mail to
    everyone involved. Then, in June of 2012, I got a request from a Sandra Butscher in that office asking me to RESEND all of my paperwork. Which I did. I never heard back from them and today am thinking about finally shredding it all. But, maybe I should contact that office one more time to see if they are doing anything about Magic Jack.