Magazine City / Never received paid subscription!

650 Peter Jefferson PkwyCharlottesville 22911, VA, United States Review updated:
Phone: 800-787-1414
I ordered Taste of Home Magazine Oct.09,2007 and was charged next day. The subscription was never received and when I contacted the publishing company they have no record of it. I have sent emails continually and receive the same answer on all; "Your request has been forwarded to our Customer Service department. They will begin to research the problem immediately. Given that some issues may take some time to resolve, please expect a response within 7 to 10 business days." However, I have never heard from them to reconcile this. I have tried in vain to contact them by phone using the 800 number listed and all I get is "all circuit are busy" or when someone answers they keep you on hold forever and then say they are busy call back between 3 and 5. Then we start all over. I have decided that they are a scam outfit. All I want is my money back. I think that they should be investigated for fraud. It has been 4 months now and still no answer from them to reconcile this. I guess the best bet is to contact the BBB in their city. Hope no one else gets scammed this way. BEWARE!

Comments

Mo
  13th of May, 2008
Same thing here, I ordered US WEEKLY magazine back in february & now it is may & still nothing. I tried sending e-mails & phoning & I get nowhere. No one answers just keep getting the machine saying to call back or leave a message. I paid over $80.00 & don't know what to do . HELP!!
Sh
  23rd of Mar, 2012
I ordered WEIGHT WATCHERS magazine --- paid for my subscription in full. And never recieved one magazine They sent me a renewal form in the mail I was so pissed. Still, they haven't got back to me. It has been about 3 - 4 months now.