Madras University / University Of Madras - Irresponsible

1 India Review updated:

Hi Friends,

I am persuing MBA-HR in Madras University (Calender Year - Jan 2007-December 2008),
finished Examinations for the 1st year in december 2007 & still waiting for the results, & too not yet received any intimation for the 2nd year class schedule, we are calling & asking them about the result, when the classes are going to start but the concern person is simply saying "I dont know", we are paying such a lot of money only for our education but they hurt us a lot.

Per year we are paying Rs-9000/- (Approx) & Examination fee Rs-4000/- Comparitively these University only charging this much of fees, but still the classes they are scheduling for us to attend the class the worst place, NO FAN, NO TOILET FACILITIES, NO WORTH STAFF TO TEACH US, these are the problems we are facing with "UNIVERSITY OF MADRAS".

** No Intimation for Class schedule, no planning/structure, High Cost, No basic Facility ( Toilet, Electricity), Irresponisible Staffs in Enquiry section, etc., **

So friends think twice before joining this university**

Ka

Comments

29th of May, 2008

I agree the above information about the Madras university, the Top Management peoples needs to take action or the Govt need to take action on this.

• Pr
      15th of Jul, 2008

Simply scrap this university and migrate all students to some other good university. All are irresponsible blood sucking idots working in the university.

16th of Oct, 2008

Yes, I 100% agree.
    This university is just opened to mint money and give certificates to all the people who just want to get a degree. Instead of conducting stupid exams, they can make it like an ATM Machine, put in the money and you will get a degree. There is no value add in pursuing a degree from Madras University, they are just misusing the brand thats it.

Stupid PRO, no proper response from the authorities. Just getting salaries and doing nothing about the education. Frauds... They are taking nearly an year to publish the results, that too not properly corrected answer papers.

Respected Educational authorities do something about it before the university name gets spoiled.

Shameless Employees, do something useful for the money that you get from students.

cheers,
    Saran.

• Ka
      9th of Mar, 2010

The people who were working and to improve their career only appying for postal studies. For that purpose they arrange finance with pains and pay the fee for postal education. But there is no intimation from the Madras university so far for conducting the classes and for issuing the Identity card so far. The students when they went directly bytaking leave from where they working, then only they come to know that classes already conducted near about 4 classes and identity also posted. But students din't received them. How it is possible? Because the University Pople writen the address wrongly. They are not bothered about the students suffereings. Because of the wrong Pin code the details not received by the students. When they go directly only they come to know so many peoples postings are returned and lying in Madras Unilversity. The University people does not bother about it. Even there is telephone number they do not telephone and find out why the intimation papers are returning. Moreover they are shouting with the students.

Jayasree

• Se
      20th of Oct, 2010

Above all comment are very true !! A very irresponsible university . I approached the stupid university to ask for my degree certificate which I didnt receive even after 2 years, but the employees think a lot to open their mouths. They behave very rudely to the students asking question. They don't even answer how long it will take to get my certificates.

So students, for any reason, never join this university. Let the higher authorities take action for discipline of the employees when they have a situation where no longer students join this stupid university.

Senthil.

• Gr
      21st of Mar, 2011

I enrolled at Kaplan University online and I was accused of Plagiarism.

9th of May, 2011

give solutions of problem in education children

• St
      13th of Sep, 2011
    madras university - Insensitive SHANMUGAM(B.Sc Exam Wing)
    education
    India

madras university assistant registrar is punishable person for the corruption, please take action against of him. by, citizen

• Vl
      29th of Mar, 2013
    Madras University - Insensitive SHANMUGAM(B.Sc Exam Wing)
    Madras University
    India

Last 2-3 years this man who limps from one leg and has a ladies voice named Shanmugam working in the B.Sc examination section of the World Famous Madras University has spoiled my career and life. Every time I meet him he arrogantly asks me to give my number where he can call after a week which he never does.

In this period of time I have lost my job 2 times and had extreme financial crunch to go and meet this shanmugam guy to get my work done. He always bluntly says “when I told you after one week why are asking me again, what is this? “.

I am very much distressed and have lost faith in the working of this great university. Please someone take heed of this matter and explain shanmugam not to behave badly with needy people and have some sense of pity on people who come to him with great hope and expectations.

Madras university is an educational premier in the country but if students future is played upon by people like shanmugam what kind of future we can expect for new india.I am so much distressed and feel like attempting suicide.

He has no sympathy for other people's requests and problems. This man is so callous to people’s request and speaks very rudely someday someone might do suicide.

Please my humble request to counsel this shanmugam because he even misbehaved with my 63 yrs old appa who was shocked to see this man’s dangerous attitude towards senior citizens even.