Macktakmart.com / don't give your money to these crooks

United States Review updated:

The customer service is terrible and untrustworthy. a day after I ordered a dress that it was out of stock and would arrive in 2 weeks. I have agreed to wait two weeks for the dress I ordered to be in stock. When I placed my order the dress was listed as in stock and I called the day before I ordered it and an employee told me the dress was in stock. I have emailed customer service several times and got no response. Each time i call someone (Nino or Ellie) tells me it will be in by the end of the week. Ellie has put me on hold several times and has either not gotten back to me or completely hung up. This has been going on for four weeks straight. My wear date has since past. Not to mention that when i placed the order the dress was not listed as back ordered. The site is untrustworthy and the people (Nino & Ellie) are very rude.

Bi

Comments

12th of Jun, 2012

Dear customer,
    We apologize for your unfortunate experience with our company. But we are constantly working on improving our customer service.
    Your order was placed on March 23rd. The designer warehouse didn't have the dress in your size by the time we placed the order with them on March 23rd. So we followed up on your case and informed you that the only colors available were coral and turquoise. To which you preferred to wait until the beige color comes out of production which was scheduled 2 weeks from then according to the designer warehouse. So we back ordered your dress from the designer warehouse on March 27th and were expecting your dress to automatically arrive to the shipping facility. When you contacted us the status of your order in our system stated "waiting for arrival to MTM". After long communications with the designer warehouse regarding your dress it turned out that the order has never been put through on their side, as we have all supporting emails and information that the had been placed. We are very sorry about this whole situation. This has never happened before and we always follow up on back orders since then.
    We hope your daughter was wearing a beautiful dress on her prom and hopefully one day you will take advantage of the discount we offered for you at our web site.
    MackTakMart Customer Service Team.