Lucille Roberts / unable to cancel the contract

I was told when I signed up at his linden, NJ site and all I needed to do was give notice that I was leaving NJ and going back to Tennessee since this could only be temporary. She said to sign the shorter contract and I could write to say I was moving out of the area. I showed them my TN license but on the contract it showed I was at 16 Matthew Ave in Carteret. So, I send them a copy of licence and my CC statement and send back my entry card… so I am not using any services all the way in TN. I have disputed payments, been sent collections letter and the sent a medical bill which I was told counted and they have resent a letter saying it was not proof of a move...give me a break. I have worked for clubs before and it never goes this far.

This is there was of soaking every dollar out of us and I plan to fight back. Some things are just common sense even with corporate contracts.

Va

Comments

• Mo
      25th of Jan, 2010
    Lucille Roberts Fitness - rudness non laying
    Astoria
    New York

I registered my wife with Lucille Roberts two weeks ago and I did ask them if any waiting list for the cardio machines and they told no and she could come at any time…
    Unfortunately this was lay and they give my wife hard time the second day she used the Gym. Some one asks her to leave the machine because this person signs her name on this machine even though she had a similar cardio machine next to it but she want to use this one…

I ask the for the manger and the manger told me this is the rule, I told them ok but please try to be nice to my wife and don’t yell at her. The manger accused me of been manly and try to threaten her and she was rude and used non professional wards a front of members and a front of my wife. A week after my wife went there but she forgets her member card. They refused to let her in and when I ask them to check her name in the system they said” no we can’t do that “and as usual they been too rude and nasty to her.
    As far as I know no such a Gym will not allow you to enter because you forget a member ship card.

It is very clear that the manger takes it very personal and she thinks that she Owen the place and no one above her