Lucille Roberts / unable to cancel the contract
I was told when I signed up at his linden, NJ site and all I needed to do was give notice that I was leaving NJ and going back to Tennessee since this could only be temporary. She said to sign the shorter contract and I could write to say I was moving out of the area. I showed them my TN license but on the contract it showed I was at 16 Matthew Ave in Carteret. So, I send them a copy of licence and my CC statement and send back my entry card… so I am not using any services all the way in TN. I have disputed payments, been sent collections letter and the sent a medical bill which I was told counted and they have resent a letter saying it was not proof of a move...give me a break. I have worked for clubs before and it never goes this far.
This is there was of soaking every dollar out of us and I plan to fight back. Some things are just common sense even with corporate contracts.
More Lucille Roberts Complaints & Reviews
- Lucille Roberts - fraud and scam 
- Lucille Roberts - freeze on contract
- Lucille Roberts - incorrect billing/poor customer service 
- Lucille Roberts - avoid this company 
- Lucille Roberts - mangement 
- Lucille Roberts - flushing manager
- Lucille Roberts - billing issues
- Lucille Roberts - unauthorized credit card charges
- Lucille Roberts - unethical behaviour
- Lucille Roberts - charges to my card and poor customer experience