Long John Silver's — drive thru cashier
She was quite rude on the intercom at the menu where you order in the drive thru but I tried to look past that, her voice is very raspy so I thought she might be sick. When I got to the window she took my card, not a word. I got my food and asked her if I could have tartar sauce please, she said its in the bag. When I got back to work it was not. I called and asked for her manager, she said "she busy".
She was absolutely stoned out of her head, and this isn't the first time I've had the experience. The store is awful! There are enough people needing jobs that she should not be able to continue working there.
Cashier Breianne L
Store # 31548
I never have complained before, not that type of person but she was ridiculous and a very bad representative for your store.
Food was good!
More Long John Silver's Complaints & Reviews
- Long John Silvers - customer service 
- Long John Silvers - poor service received 
- Long John Silvers - food poisoning 
- Long John Silvers - poor service, rude employee 
- Long John Silvers - chicken cooked in the same grease as fish and shrimp 
- Long John Silver's - food and service
- Long John Silver's - their overall customer service, especially with coupons
- Long John Silver's - food
- Long John Silver's - long john silver’s restaurant sapulpa, oklahoma
- Long John Silver's - bad food. they would not give me a refund.