London Homeshare - S&N Property Development Ltd / Rental Deposits

1 London, England, Greater London, United Kingdom Review updated:
Phone: 07894621437

Anyone who rented property from London Homeshare or S&N Property Developments Ltd (the same people with different name) should contact me as soon as possible with regards of unreturned deposits. I am taking this matter with the CPS and need as many witnesses as possible

Bo

Comments

• Ig
      30th of May, 2009

I could not contact you because the phone was wrong I guess. I al in this situation I would like to speak with you about this issue.

Ignacio Garcia Prieto

30th of May, 2009

My agency was London Homeshare. Please contact me as soon as you read this email

Ignacio Garcia Prieto
    nachogarcia04@hotmail.com

5th of Jun, 2009

Hello, I am Angel Lirola Mateo, and I was living in a flat that belongs to london home share, and now they say they cant give my deposit back. I would like to know other cases about this matter, and if someone could help me about what I should do I will be grateful.

My email address is: angelmodesto666@hotmail.com

thank you very much in advanced.

• Ta
      5th of Jun, 2009

Hello!! I am Tania Fernandez Ruiz, I have the same problem with this agency. Me and my flatmates have to vacate on 16 june. I don't know if stay in the flat until they give me my money back... but i don't know if this is legal or not. My email is tatufer@gmail.com
    I know 12 people with this problem but some of the came back to spain so, I am going to make a complain for all of us in the citizen advice.
    If you know anything to help, please send an email to tatufer@gmail.com
    Thank you very much!!

• Ug
      29th of Jul, 2009

Hello. My name is Ugo Pasetti and I have the same problem with this agency. They have told me they will cannot return my deposit. Please contact me at ugopasetti@hotmail.com

• De
      2nd of Aug, 2009

Hi there, my name is Debra-lee. I was also residing at a property let out by London home share. I vacated the premises in April and to date have not received my deposit. My email query was left unanswered and there seems to be no-one to assist in the matter. Please contact me on my email addy asap: leeboulton@yahoo.co.uk.
    There are several other occupants that i resided with that have the same issue. Please could you let me know of how we could be of assistance so that this problem is resolved! Many thanks.

• Be
      5th of Aug, 2009

Hello, my name is Bernat Maristany and I'm waiting for the deposit since 3 months, abot 700 pounds!!! I had been linving in Standfield House, 11, orchardson street NW8 8LE in London. I just know that they change his office in Royal Collage Street, 1, in Mornington Crescent and I don't know where are they now...
    my email is: bernatmaristany@hotmail.com . I'm calling you, but is impossible to connect you. Can you text me by email?? Many thanks!!!

12th of Aug, 2009

Hi:

has anyone recently gone to 1 Royal College? They do not answer the phone in this office. Does anyone know how can I contact them? I have the feeling that they have moved our to the following address:

If anyone has the new details, please let me know

• Me
      14th of Aug, 2009

Guys you should check The new world accomodation...It seems this is the same people

www.nwalondon.co.uk

• Ni
      15th of Aug, 2009

Hi guys,

We are also on the same boat as you. Waiting for deposit since June 09. Told to vacate with a letter sent the day after our rent was due. To voice our opinion and issues with this agency we need to tell a place that will investigate and expose this agency/owner to the public.

We have just submitted our side of the story to WatchDog (link below).

For our story to be investigated I advise you all to please submit your story to WatchDog. They will investigate and put a stop to this.

Thanks,
    Nin

15th of Aug, 2009

Hi:

There is another link where we can make a complain. Have a look at it. It is easy to fill out and it is another way to investigate the fraudulent manner of this company.
    Just fill the complaint form below.

REgards

Nacho

• Ni
      19th of Aug, 2009

To London Home Share agency,

Our names are Pere Vila manso and Rocio Belen Avila Veloso, we lived during three months (2/12/2008 till 2/3/2009) in one of yours flats, exactly in flat E number 52 Chamberlayne road London NW103JH.
    I have my "Licence to Occupy", and we meet all the condicions of the contact to recive our deposit. Unfortunately after many phone conversations and many mails to your agency, we couldn´t arrive to any solution to recive our deposit.
    Therefore, we must have to use our the last choice and send this post, we want you'll give our money back before doing legal accions.
    The total amount that you have to give back is: 563, 33 Pounds.
    So just as we expected in few days we can recive our money to:
    Av Paral.lel number 117 6º 2ª
    Barcelona zc.08004
    Spain

We had waited more than 3 months, and we don't recibe the money from your office.
    We'll be waiting for the money as soon possible, and if we don't get it, you'll recive the complain from our lawyer.
    For any appologations you can contact as by phone or e-mail:
    Phone: 0034 627417554
    E-mail: ninu-nanu@hotmail.com

Yours sincerly,

Pere Vila Manso
    Rocio Avila

• Pe
      20th of Aug, 2009

I've called the agency 2 months ago. They said the company didn't have the money to pay us back. They also said what we can do is to complain before the court. Actually, the owner of the company is running a new company with a new name ("homezone" as i remembered). Its address is 1 Royal College St, on the corner of Crown dale Rd and Royal College St. nearest tube: Mornington

20th of Aug, 2009

I went to the agency you are talking about, The got more than 3 offices in London, they speak several languages, but unfortunately they are no the same. they are register Estate Agency. And all of them are new faces for me. I am agree that we needs to find this company but this people nwalondon just rented or buy from Cristo & Co that office.

So keep looking for the right people.

• Ph
      24th of Aug, 2009
    London Homeshare - Non Return of Bond
    London Homeshare
    London
    England, Greater London
    United Kingdom

London Homeshare did not return our bond after the flat was checked out as clean and undamaged by them.

• Mi
      27th of Aug, 2009

So did anyone have any luck retrieving deposit from LondonHomeShare - i know couple of ppl who are in the same situation and are willing to contribute to the case of bringing those ppl to justice.
    Boris - what is the score with CPS case ?

• Gi
      8th of Oct, 2009

I am in the same situation. My name is Susana from Spain and I am waiting my deposit of 1.440 pounds, two months.
    Inmy case a person from the company is attending the telephone and answer my emails, but the cheque never come.
    Please, Can anyone tell me what thay did to solve this situation?
    Thanks in Advance.
    This is my e-mail to contact me: giron@tierraindomita.com or 07 552 448 123

• Lu
      8th of Nov, 2009

Hi everyone, my name is Kitty and the next 11th november i m having the hearing against this company, so i need any information as soon as it possible.
    Please call on my mobile 0794 3507693 or email on kitty.luppolo@hotmail.co.uk if all of us are together we can have the money back!
    Give even a ring and I call you back, most of us are italian or spanish so we can discuss in our language aswell.Thanx Kitty

• St
      15th of Dec, 2009

THE OWNERS HOME ADDRESS IS 20 BUSBY PLACE LONDON NW5. Telephone number 0207 284 0031. SUNETTE ZONE IS HER NAME. TRY VISITING HER

• Ag
      19th of Jan, 2010

COMPANY OWNED BY NIGEL ZONE OR NIGEL ZONIE AND SUNETTE ZONE OFTEN USING OTHER NAMES TO AVOID TENANTS. HE TAKE MY PASSPORT AND NOT WANT TO RETURN IT AND KEEPING MY DEPOSIT.