Lollipop Web Promotions / VERY POOR SERVICE

1 868 E Riverside Dr., Ste 250, Boise, ID, United States Review updated:

The above reference company charge me 375 to build a website All of the things they claim they do on their website, I can not say was my experience. I am in the stone restoration business and they built a site for carpet cleaning business. When I explained to them the issues and told them I would like a separate page for different services i offer it was never done, yet they contine to charge. They did not do any quality control. Just look at the phone numbers. I finally got them to send a refund. they said it was prorated. it was 21.oo for my refund. my experience it they do not do what they say, they charge you no matter what the quality and there is no chance of acceptance. this is a RIPP OFF company. get the word out. Now we recently found out they have CHANGED THEIR NAME! They had too many compaints as IDS Websites so now they are known as Lollipop Web Promotions. We almost fell for it and signed up with them, we realized it was the same company, same awful service, same rude people.

Te

Comments

• Sh
      Nov 15, 2010

I've been a customer with Lollipop Web Promotions for years! A wonderful company! They only charged me around $200 for a premium website, sure somethings aren't exactly to my specifications but that's just because I'm no web designer somethings have to be different because of SEO and cross browser compatibility is much more important!! I don't complain when my plumber tells me he has to fix the pipes a certain way.. haha.. But everyone else quoted me $1000 and gave me a much worse design than Lollipop! And you get a person everytime you call! It's AMAZING SERVICE! I just wanted to give thanks to Lollipop saving me a bunch of money and headache on my website

Nov 18, 2010

They ARE NOT THE SAME COMPANY. You are lying and that is really sad. I think you should check you information before you blatantly LIE to the public. I find it interesting that you have REFUSED to leave your business name. How do we know you are not a competitor or a disgruntled employee. If you truly have a complaint do it the correct way and use the BBB and then state your complaint honestly and openly for all to see. Not under the guise of a fake complaint. If they truly took the name over recently then why do they have customers for years. Get your story straight. People like you are despicable. Who are YOU and what is Your name???

Nov 18, 2010

By the way, My company is Barks Pet Food and I will have a site soon. So I am not hiding who I am.

Nov 18, 2010

TENNGA2 the more I research the more I see you are a FAKE. You are located in Eagle Idaho yourself... so I say you are a disgruntled employee or a Competitor. Please have the integrity to back up your claims with the proof you have as well as Your business name or delete your post. If you don't do either, than the public will know you are a fraud.

•   Mar 03, 2011

Dear valued customers,

We are never happy to hear about customers who feel their experience with Lollipop Web Promotions has been unsatisfactory. Customer service is very important to us, as is transparency, and we work very hard to be up front about what customers should expect from us. Lollipop Web Promotions and IDS Websites, while related, are legally separate companies that offer different products and services in different markets. Lollipop Web Promotions offers basic website design and internet marketing services at very competitive rates. In addition, we offer free internet marketing tips and information on our company blog (lollipopwebpromotions.wordpress.com). Our goal is to make it easy and affordable for our customers to compete in an increasingly internet-driven world.

If you are displeased with your experience with Lollipop, we ask that you contact us directly at (888) 403-1123 so that we can agree upon a productive solution.

• Ar
      Mar 28, 2013

My experience with Lollipop Web Promotions was identical. They promised they'd improve my sight & I would not be charged until the work was approved. When I received no further contact but I was charged I contacted them to complain. They said oh, your site is up and working. It had the wrong telephone number but for the most part was just a copy of what I already had. They wouldn't refund my money so I filed a claim with my credit card company and only ended up with less than half being refunded. I'm glad I don't have to do business by scheming and thieving like these people do and now I hang up on companies like this that call. I actually think it's the same people and they change their name frequently to try to keep the scam going! Shame on you Lollipop. And as for contacting Customer Service for satisfaction-that's another out and out lie!